Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins Parlor

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I've got a request for you now, if you feel like making a new skin. I would like either Assassin's Creed or Rock Band. I'm getting both for Christmas, so a theme with either of them would be great. =)

(This is for G6DS Real of course.)

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm leaving for the holidays tomorrow so I might not have acess to internet for a couple weeks. but I promise you a Rock Band skin when I come back, I'll do it in the coming days, I'm taking my apple and wacom so I can do some painting and a bunch of skins... Merry Christmas. You know? I was doing a Guitar hero a while ago but never finished it...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
%5B1688%5DRockBand.jpg

RockBand skin

Ok. After 4 weeks of stress-free winter, I'm back to real life and here's my first skin: Rockband as requested by DarthYoshi, hope you like it!

Happy 2008, may it bring you health, money and 2000 new ds games (lol)
laugh.gif

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
excellent.jpg

Love it dude. It was worth the wait. I got Rock Band AND Guitar Hero III for Christmas. Good times =)

And it makes me feel kinda special with my name at the download =P

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol, glad you like it, don't forget to give it a rate! I don't have an hd console so I haven't played the game, but I hope to do it justice. I almost got a ps3 for myself just for rockband but it's coming to the Wii so the Ps3 got back on the future wish list.

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well hopefully it will come out soon for the Wii. You need to play it. I've been playing the 360 one every other day for the past month. It's awesome, especially with friends.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
and today they announced Oasis songs are coming, what do you have a ps3 or xbox360? I might get a ps3 this year, if they release the white one... I already got my tiger print tights and my rattlesnake boots for that Axel Rose vibe...

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tights and rattlesnake boots? Nice lol. Anyway, I have it for the XBox360. I also got Guitar Hero III for 360, but I haven't played it much because I've been playing Rock Band with friends.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since the firmware is getting a big change soon, I've decided to post a few skins I did for a skinning contest on gba-nds.com, and i was waiting to release them until the contest was over, but since the winners were never announced I've decided to make them available here. Tell me what you think, lol. I also updated a couple popular ones people asked me to.

A big thanks to all the people that downloaded my skins and a bigger thank you to all the ones that gave me a bunch of stars (even 1...)!

So until Sakura comes to the G6, my work is done!
yaynds.gif

[1999]glymphsREAL.jpg

download

[1998]movementREAL.jpg

download

[1997]notepadREAL.jpg

download

[946]idearthgraphite.jpg

download

[1155]G6_REAL_Legend_of_Zelda_Phantom_Hourglass_FW_3X.jpg

download

rogernizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HOLY DAMN.
the first three are SICK.
THOSE ARE THE KINDA STYLE I ACTUALLY LIKE.
i mean, your other ones were good but usually based on a certain theme.
those first three are straight abstract.
madd props man.
hope you win the contest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey