Rhythm Tengoku Gold Translation anyone?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Uncrackable, Aug 9, 2008.

Aug 9, 2008
  1. Uncrackable
    OP

Newcomer Uncrackable Member

Portugal
    Wouldn't be cool to someone to translate the game to English? I can't wait for the this game... and honestly even if it's playable without knowing Japanese, with would be cool to have a translation... and i bet it isn't that hard! I would love to help but i can't Code neither understand Japanese (yet [​IMG])!

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    The game is coming to the US with the name Rhythm Heaven, so there's no point in translating.

3. pikirika

Member pikirika GBAtemp Regular

Spain
  4. bunnybreaker

Member bunnybreaker GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    What is a polite way of saying "plz g3t 0ff da 1ntern3tz"?

5. Uncrackable
    OP

Portugal
    LOL of course there is [​IMG] maybe you can wait for the US version... but I can't [​IMG] I'm into Music, and Rythm music games... (KORG DS-10 [​IMG])

But hey pikirika thanks for the info, googled about some kind of faq or help but didn't catched this one! Muchas gracias tio!

6. Uncrackable
    OP

Portugal

Hmm how about a nice cup of STFU? Btw you're so leet! Can i be like you [​IMG] ?!

7. popopola

Member popopola GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    be patient, no one is going to translate the game for you just because you don't want to wait.

8. bunnybreaker

United Kingdom
    I'll happily drink that cup of STFU if you eat a slice of IQ pie.

9. Rubedo

Member Rubedo Aikawa is OLEV

United States
    Yeah well, no one is translating Daigasso! Band Brothers DX, and guess what?
    I'M DEALING WITH IT! [​IMG]
    Poke around the menus, and just deal with it.
    Don't be a tool, now.

10. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    it's out before the end of the year, so do it your self or play a different game for the few months still left in this year.

11. Uncrackable
    OP

Portugal
    ... if i asked help for translation PERHAPS i don't have the SKILL to TRANSLATE (don't know Japanese?!?)? Did someone taught about it? Of course not... so I'm not the dumb one here...

The impatient one.. yeah that would be me... now the dumb is someone like bunnybreakshit... who thinks is fucking intelligent because he speaks l33tz0r [​IMG] (be afraid)

The NTSC-UK site helped a lot, now I'm discovering the rest of the game by myself, it's playable... but i just wish i could read what's there to get the experience 100% (and don't be dumb now to say "Go learn japanese" or "the experience of playing it it's just the games..." because that's the lamest way to reply)

Anyway so many post, so full of shit, and just one guy replied to help.... you're all a bit kind of useless no?

12. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    bunnybreaker was talking like that, because the request you made is highly annoying.
    no unpaid translator is going to translate a game that's going to be released in english soon anyway.

as soon as a releasedate as accurate as Q# 20## has been given(Q4 2008 in this case) no translator is going to put any effort in a translation of that game.
    we aren't useless, translating that game is.

13. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    Its actually only your post thats useless. First of all, we dont need someone to ask for translations to a game thats coming out in english. And second, this is a PG server so plz watch what you type. (Yes yes i play on a fps pg server)

14. bunnybreaker

United Kingdom
    Dude, I don't mean to be too harsh, I know I can be sometimes, but do you honestly think someone will take up a request for a game which is coming out in English? Also, you DIDN'T ask for help in translating it, if you did, most people would say "don't bother, it's coming out soon" but some others would point you in the right direction.

Essentially, you came here and acted like a spoilt child ("I WANT, RIGHT NOW!"), and no one likes that.

As for my speaking 1337, it's not meant to make me look intelligent, 1337 sp34k is helluva annoying, I only ever use it as a joke or in response to something annoying.

LA!

I've said all I have to.

15. SilentRight

Newcomer SilentRight Member

United States
    Yeah but the way you type makes you sound dumb right?

16. Uncrackable
    OP

Portugal
    Hmm yes i acted like desperate impatient guy who can't wait for English version! But I said it in my post...

Bunny maybe because i don't know if there is someone crazy to do it while it's not out, i asked for it [​IMG] For me i think it's one of the biggest games on DS this year... so there are crazy people out there to translate it. Thankfully someone gave me an URL with some nice stuff that helped a bit just to be sure that i were taking the right steps [​IMG] I hate l33tz0r sp34kz0r because it's so lame... but i don't think I'm annoying nobody... I don't agree with you about that... but well opinions are like tastes.... everybody has one and I respect it...

But imho you guys can't be so stressed and reply like that... (and me neither, as i don't like to be rude or impolite) I'm not of a big poster at GBAtemp... but I visit the forum for years now, and one of the reasons i don't post it's because of those replies...

So to finish this off... Thanks for pikirika, and SORRY if it was an annoying post.

17. pikirika

Member pikirika GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    No problemo man! And enjoy with the Rhythm [​IMG]