Gaming Rhythm Tengoku 3DS hype

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup. Actually only found out this is releasing next week yesterday or so. I do wonder though. They said the game will include 70 old and 30 new games, but what about remixes and version 2s? Are those included in those numbers?

D

Deleted User

Looks like so far they haven't announced it for North America or Europe but I honestly think the game is so much better in Japanese. The english dubs really take a lot of the charm and quirkiness away.
I agree, but I don't like importing games over from Japan, since I have a US system, and I'm pretty sure I currently have no way to use RegionFOUR or RegionThree to play Japanese games.

Reactions: Tomobobo

Tomobobo

Champion.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, sounds like somebody needs a flash cart, or one of these fancy new CFWs. :) If you wanna play legit it is kinda sad, but keep your hopes up, Nintendo has only not localized one of the Rhythm Tengoku games and that was for the GBA.

D

Deleted User

Hmm, sounds like somebody needs a flash cart, or one of these fancy new CFWs. :) If you wanna play legit it is kinda sad, but keep your hopes up, Nintendo has only not localized one of the Rhythm Tengoku games and that was for the GBA.
I'd buy a flashcart, but they're too expensive. :^(
I'm trying to find a Cubic Ninja cart for Pasta, but I think my FW is too high to use Ninjhax.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where are all the remixes? Why is there so much dialog?

Remixes start later on. Yeah, dialogue is actually quite much in this game. I'm all the way through the campaign and I found the remixes to be a little disapppointing when it comes down to the music used in them. Nonetheless I liked some reappearances of my favorites from the DS and Wii (not remixes, just mini games).

Can anyone familiar with the Japanese language please help me finding out how to get these orb thingies with which you can buy mini games in the shop that's in the game?

Edit: Found it out now. For anyone wondering where to get these jewels: You receive them for doing Perfects at and challenges at the train station. Hope that helps someone.

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Tomobobo

Tomobobo

Champion.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I completed the main campaign fully last night after all day playing, gotta say, it's the best Rhythm Tengoku yet. Really sad that the 3ds's audio capabilities seem to be shit or that maybe this game's audio quality isn't the best, dunno what's getting held back but I hoped for better. Even still, great game and the best experience yet.

The gold stars that each song has is awesome and makes you feel accomplished. There's all this feedback the player is given like the end level score and the real time measurement of timing. Really helps new players and helps veterans see where they're messing up and helps correct your timing by the visual notification. The song selection is awesome, the only songs I felt were left out are there in the in game shop, it's amazing. The remixes were great and really tried to clash new and old together and it was nostalgic.

Such a lot of dialog though, I was really kinda taken aback by how much story there must be, and I can't read a lick of it. Great pacing otherwise, another shiny star for being more friendly to new players in this way.

11/10

froatsnook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving the game so far. Does anyone know how to start the multiplayer? I managed to not delete my save so far, but I'm shooting in the dark here (I know no Japanese whatsoever)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs