Hacking Rhythm Heaven won't load on my YSMenu...

omegaultima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was working fine on my R4, but ever since I patched it with Ysemenu I've been getting the a message that says:
"[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-82
Please reset system"

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It works fine on my R4 with YSMenu. Therefore your problem is definately one of these -

a) your R4 is a fake/clone
b) you didn't use the latest (modified) ttds firmware
c) you didn't use the latest YSMenu
d) you didn't build YSMenu properly

omegaultima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d) seems to be the only likely problem.

possible mistakes i might have made include..

-When I open R4Didl to patch ysmenu.nds it comes up with a message saying it's not recognizable and allows me to choose from a list of programs to open it. I've tried winrar but it doesn't work.
So i just patched it with the Dldi tool(the link before it) and followed all the steps to 7 and placed the R4dldi file( which wasn't openable) in the ysmenu dstt directory i made and run ttextract and get the r4patch.dat along with the other files.

-I deleted literal=literals jap instead and then removed the colon.

everything else i did seem right.

rajendra82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
It works fine on my R4 with YSMenu. Therefore your problem is definately one of these -

a) your R4 is a fake/clone
b) you didn't use the latest (modified) ttds firmware
c) you didn't use the latest YSMenu
d) you didn't build YSMenu properly

I have the same problem except my error code is -81. I know for a fact that my problem is not a, because this is a really old R4 before the production was stopped, and I have looked inside it, and it is definitely real. It's not b, because I am using the 1.17 DSTT Firmware with fake killer code removed, It's not c, because I am using YSMenu downloaded today from Yasu's website, and it's not d, because I built it using YSAuto 0.0.2. It does not work on my R4, and my problem is not one of the four above. It's also not the ROM image, because I downloaded it twice from two different sources, and it does the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans