rhythm heaven megamix on luma3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by snil4, Jun 24, 2016.

1. snil4
    OP

snil4 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    Iceland
    The second file I made on my pc and the first one I made on my phone so it could be something with the decoding or the way google docs on android exports the file. Just do it on pc with your regular notepad and it might do the trick(I even tried to install the latest hourly to fix that but at the end I got the same result)

2. Mr Boydee

Mr Boydee Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2016
    Hi I'm in the same boat just downloaded it off the freeShop and I get black screen on start up. I'm having trouble locating the file to change? Where is it saved thanks?

3. Kinqdra

Kinqdra GBAtemp's Official T-shirt

Aug 7, 2009
    Croatia
    So you have luma installed? If so, enable region/language emulation through luma settings (hold select while booting). When that's enabled, create a .txt file inside of the luma\locales folder named "000400000018a400.txt" (without the quotes). Inside of that file write "USA EN" (also without quotes haha). Boot the game. Profit :)

Wojton likes this.
  4. Mr Boydee

Mr Boydee Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2016
    Yea I have luma/A9LH and I enabled region/language emulation through luma settings. Then I put memory card into PC but I still can't locate luma\locales folder?

The only folders in Luma I find are config.bin and a separate folder called Payloads?

Last edited by Mr Boydee, Jul 8, 2016
  5. Kyojin

Kyojin #include "brain.h"

Sep 7, 2015
    France
    You have to create that folder first, and then create the file inside it.

6. Mr Boydee

Mr Boydee Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2016
    Ahhhh lol okay its working thank you so much. :P

7. akramff

akramff GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    can you please tell me how did you make it work on gateway i downloaded it 3 times and installed it but it did not work hangs on 3ds logo

8. NEO117

NEO117 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2008
    Venezuela
    The .3ds version? There's one now. Look for walter10h on that one iso site.

Please consider buying it though if at all possible. It's a good game and they deserve remuneration. :)

9. ACCA919

ACCA919 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2019
    Hong Kong
    Kind of on the same boat here.
    Directories: SD:/luma/locale/000400000018a400.txt
    Blackscreen after 3DS splash screen

10. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    With Internet connection,
    • FBI → Titles → Rhythm Heaven™ Megamix → Import Seed

11. ACCA919

ACCA919 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2019
    Hong Kong
    Should I download the seed to my SD card? Bc it still doesn't work

12. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    1. Download ihaveamac's latest seeddb.bin. Drag and drop the file onto hydroseed.exe.
    2. Put the produced fbi folder on the root of the SD card. It should have a bunch of DAT files.
    3. For any titles listed on that SeedDB page, you can offline import seed with the DATS by:
      • FBI → Titles → Game → Import Seed

If the the game still doesn't work, you'll need Luma Locale Emulation if the game's region doesn't match the 3DS firmware region.

For example, let's say you have n3DSXL with JPN firmware 11.9J and you have the USA version of Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

Put this file on the SD card at
    • sdmc:/luma/titles/000400000018a400/locale.txt
    Written in the locale.txt,
    • Code:
      USA EN
    Insert the SD card in the n3DSXL, turn on the system, hold (SELECT) to access Luma3DS v9.1 configuration.
    • (x) Enable game patching

If the game STILL doesn't work after importing the seed and locale emulation, you should check the SD card for hardware issues.
    1. Copy everything off the card onto a computer.
    2. Reformat in FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size with Windows File Explorer or guiformat if bigger than 32 GB.
    3. Full Write + Verify the empty card using H2testw.

Thirdeyechai likes this.
  13. Thirdeyechai

Thirdeyechai Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2016
    Just wanted to thank TurdPooCharger, I created the locale.txt file in the directory you specified and now my game boots :)

TurdPooCharger likes this.