Hacking Rhythm Heaven Megamix not working: An exception occurred

Zohup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys,

I've just hacked my 3ds yesterday following the 3ds.hack tutorial and everything went great. I installed some games through F B I and the only one that ins't working properly is Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

After I boot the game this black screen shows. I've also tried removing it and using another .cia but the same error ocurred.

My 3ds is USA and the rom too. I tried running Luma Locale Switcher as i've read somewhere but nothing changed.

Can someone help me? (:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 16.55.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 16.55.10.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 174

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I messed with 3DS so I'm sorry if this sounds vague, but in Luma settings there's something about error reporting or something along those lines. If you toggle this setting it might stop crashing like that.

Zohup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've tried starting up the 3ds while pressing select and enabling the "Disable Arm11 exception handlers" and while this makes the error don't show up, the game itself never starts as the Nintendo 3DS logo keeps looping forever.

If you mean somenthing else I'm sorry.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is it the only game this occurs with? If so the copy you installed might be defective, try searching for another one (can't provide one for obvious reasons, but keep in mind there's a bad dump around)

Zohup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm new to this so just to make sure, I can install .cia from other regions (in this case, jpn)? I have to use the Luma Locale Switcher to run it?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to FBI with online connections on, Go to titles and click on the title "Rhythm Heaven Megamix" and click "import Seed".
And don't disable Luma errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu