Hacking Rhapsodii Shima v2.0 - PRP ed.

HamedTemouri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey, this looks great however when i started using the sheer amount of systems became annoying to me since i only play nintnedo systems etc GC,N64,SNNES,NES and Wii and ive tried to meddle with the source menu but i keep messing and have to deal wihthsome 'dsi' glitch or whatever, i was wondering is there or a more easier way to remove unwanted system and to just put all the systems you like on the first page and remove the others?

Ripster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi, everything is set up correctly but why do I get kicked back to wiimenu when trying to load up FDS in wiiflow with your theme? :) I have the latest wiiflow and everything. I'll post my settings:

[BUTTON_10]
autoboot=
cat_page=1
category=0
image=fds.png
image_s=fds.png
magic=4d45414f
source=plugin
title=Famicom Disk System

[PLUGIN]
displayname=Famicom Disk System
magic=4d45414f
coverfolder=fds
dolfile=fceugx-mod11.dol
romdir=fceugx/fds
filetypes=.fds|.zip|.7z
consolecoverid=nintendo
covercolor=ff0000
bannersound=nes.ogg
arguments={device}:/{path}|{name}|{loader}

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everything is set up correctly but why do I get kicked back to wiimenu when trying to load up FDS in wiiflow with your theme? :) I have the latest wiiflow and everything. I'll post my settings:

[BUTTON_10]
autoboot=
cat_page=1
category=0
image=fds.png
image_s=fds.png
magic=4d45414f
source=plugin
title=Famicom Disk System

[PLUGIN]
displayname=Famicom Disk System
magic=4d45414f
coverfolder=fds
dolfile=fceugx-mod11.dol
romdir=fceugx/fds
filetypes=.fds|.zip|.7z
consolecoverid=nintendo
covercolor=ff0000
bannersound=nes.ogg
arguments={device}:/{path}|{name}|{loader}
you probably need the famicom disk system bios disksys.rom but i have no idea where you put it.

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you probably need the famicom disk system bios disksys.rom but i have no idea where you put it.
I have the disksys.rom in root:/fceugx/fds
I notice that you're using the magic number for wiimednafen fds.
If you have the Wiimednafen FDS .ini in your Wiiflow/plugins folder and it uses the same magic number of your Fceugx-FDS, it can conflict.
For Fceugx-FDS the correct magic number to use is 56434555

Last edited by Tetsuo Shima,

V800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've just downloaded Rhapsodii-shima and latest plugin pack to my usb driver. The source-menu and backgrounds display great but I'm having trouble setting up the plugins for each system. When I press the Home Button and pick Select Plugin for, let's say, GBA, Wiiflow says I don't have any plugin, even though the plugin folder is full of folders and the plugin_data contains your platform.ini. Am I missing something? Thanks.

V800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@V800

Are you using SD or USB or SD/USB combination?

Your Game Partitions might need to be set and/or Startup Settings may need to be changed.
Indirectly, you gave me an idea. I erase Wiiflow from my Sd and set Rhapsodii Shima in my USB flash memory. After a long loading screen, everything was fine and dandy. Thanks, RunningOphydians :D

Reactions: RunningSnakes
General chit-chat
Help Users
    NeoGaming @ NeoGaming: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...