Rhapsodii Shima v2.0 - PRP ed.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Tetsuo Shima, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Danimalzpwn3

Danimalzpwn3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    America
    @Tetsuo Shima Huh you're right, I am missing a few basics here and there haha a lot has been me experimenting and slowly figuring stuff out (don't recommend) I'll check this links out and get back to ya and let you know if I was able to set it up. Thank you for the detailed rundown, very useful for noobs like me :ha:

Tetsuo Shima likes this.
  2. Tetsuo Shima
    OP

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    Italy
    I forgot to say that generally, RA plugin .dols go to wiiflow/plugins/retroarch-wii.
    The .ini files in wiiflow/plugins must point to the right directories, for dols,roms and covers.
    The magic number used in the plugin .ini files must be added to source_menu.ini.

Hakaisha likes this.
  3. Danimalzpwn3

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    America
    @Tetsuo Shima followed your guide in 20 minutes, was able to install a custom dol, name it properly, and get it to run first try! Great tutorial thank you!

4. Danimalzpwn3

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    America
    Had a quick question, I set sourcemenu on start up, but when I exit and re-enter wiiflow, it isn't on the teir1 window, it comes up on the source menu on which I left off. Lets say I select handhelds/gameandwatch, then when I select a game etc, then exit back to wiiflow, it goes back to handhelds teir not teir1.

5. Tetsuo Shima
    OP

Oct 29, 2008
    Italy
    Yes it's true. But this is not related to Rhapsodii Shima, it's a small wiiflow bug (I remember it to be working in past versions). You should report it to Fledge68 in Wiiflow Lite thread

6. fledge68

fledge68 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    its not a bug its supposed to do that. I suppose that if you exit wiiflow without launching a game we could clear it and have the source menu start at base 1 the next time.

Tetsuo Shima and Danimalzpwn3 like this.
  7. Danimalzpwn3

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    America
    That would be great @fledge68, aleast maybe an option to choose to go to base 1 or not?

8. Danimalzpwn3

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    America
    DISREGARD

9. Raivenix

Raivenix Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2019
    Australia
    Hi this is a really cool theme exacty what i wanted! I noticed my source flow is a bit it different to yours. I just setup wii flow so i downloaded both files and set everything in their respectective folders. Im using wiiflow v5.2.0 so if i just download the latest beta release it will fix it? Thankyou

10. Tetsuo Shima
    OP

Oct 29, 2008
    Italy
    Thank you @Raivenix Yes, you can download the latest 5.3.0 beta14 and the platform.ini that I posted in the Wiiflow Lite thread.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted