Hacking Rhapsodii Shima 5.4

Muliro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sometimes it's even entertaining to find other ways around such limitations:)
For example, the "wheel menu" in my theme shows these big buttons with rounded corners. They are infact transparent .png's in sourceflow. But instead of transparent color there's black in Wiiflow.
So I created a black gradient in the background, with the black color serving as a means to hide the black corners of the buttons.
It's not perfect, you can still see them when you return back to the Wheel menu from another location. But when you look at the wheel, you never notice the black corners around the buttons.
I was thinking exactly about this.Working with limitations forces you to think out of the box, and hey, that's exactly how a lot of games we love we're made!
It also makes you wonder how much praise and love people like you and all the community deserves, it's rarely a easy job and yet people devote hours of their time and patience to it.

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

Scootyrooty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love your theme! There's not a matching forwarder channel is there?
Idk why this was posted twice. I also don't know how to delete this one. Sorry!

ukigh4ie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello all,
who is currently the maintainer of the theme? I have a request. The current Beta10 of WiiFlow brings some new configuration options. These would have to be taken into account in the theme.

KeinesR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello all,
who is currently the maintainer of the theme? I have a request. The current Beta10 of WiiFlow brings some new configuration options. These would have to be taken into account in the theme.
Where can i get wiiflow betas?

KeinesR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for the reply, but the wiki says "On the page that opens scroll all the way down to see Artifacts and right next to the cube will be the download link." I'm doing this but it doesn't show the donwload link, or maybe i'm doing something wrong, the white text is not a link, just text.

imagen_2021-10-21_171416.png

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, but the wiki says "On the page that opens scroll all the way down to see Artifacts and right next to the cube will be the download link." I'm doing this but it doesn't show the donwload link, or maybe i'm doing something wrong, the white text is not a link, just text.

View attachment 280915
it's right there. it's the text 'wiiflow_lite_2e3504d'

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's Rhapsodii Shima theme ini file updated to work with wiiflow v5.5.0 beta 10. look in dev:/wiiflow/themes_lite to replace rhapsodii shima.ini

removed download link

see the fix in 2 posts later

Last edited by fledge68,

ukigh4ie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here's Rhapsodii Shima theme ini file updated to work with wiiflow v5.5.0 beta 10. look in dev:/wiiflow/themes_lite to replace rhapsodii shima.ini

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vf42a1906fhtzwq/Rhapsodii+Shima+ini+v5.5.0+beta+10.zip/file
Thanks. The deflicker filter in the per-game settings is still unaligned.

The theme is probably the most widely used with WFL. What do you think of the suggestion to add the theme as a repository under your GitHub account, i.e. parallel to WFL? Then everyone can contribute to it.

Last edited by ukigh4ie,

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. The deflicker filter in the per-game settings is still unaligned.

The theme is probably the most widely used with WFL. What do you think of the suggestion to add the theme as a repository under your GitHub account, i.e. parallel to WFL? Then everyone can contribute to it.
lets try this again shall we? I actually tested it this time all appears fine to me.
ini file fixed to work with wiiflow v5.5.0 beta 10.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eacovhdy3hgjks8/Rhapsodii_Shima_fix_for_v5.5.0_beta_10.zip/file

Reactions: FanNintendo
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8 me looking at the switch's library like