RFID tag Reader/Writer flashcard.

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by xtinct84, Jan 26, 2009.

1. xtinct84
    OP

xtinct84 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    Anyone seen a RFID tag reader/writer NDS flashcard available for retail on the internet?
    I personally ran a search and seem to only see private modules from the ludic society.

2. Foxle

Foxle GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2008
    United States
    I haven't heard of any specialized hardware for reading/writing RFID tags using a DS. Your best bet would probably be to find some sort of USB RFID reader, and then write some homebrew to control it. Sort of like the DSLR controlled by a DS. http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/09/n...trolling_d.html

3. xtinct84
    OP

xtinct84 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    Interesting, thanks for the post.

I just realized this thread can get more traffic if it was moved to NDS: Flashing Hardware/Software, If a moderator could please perhaps move this thread over I would greatly appreciate it. I have a hunch there are individuals on this forum that are dabbling in NDS RFID reader/writer slot-1 card modules and have the means of directing me where to look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice