cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/20...ezvibrator.html

When me and a friend (yes i have friends who are girls zomg) saw this article quite a few years ago we both promised to try it out when/if the vibrator attachment came to Australia. It never came and I was sad because this girl is quite sexy and I've never done anything below the belt with her.

A week or so ago I heard that the HD version was coming to xboxlive AND you can use three spare xbox controllers as vibrators...AWESOME! I asked her if she was still down for giving it a try and she is...I'm just unsure how she'll fit the xbox controller/s in her pants. Any ideas? I'm sure we'll figure something out.

I'm planning to write out a full report on how it goes and hopefully include some pictures. Although i'm still unsure if she's going to show me her vagina she might just slide it down her pants or something I'll try my best.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
:facepalm:

that was pretty funny.
but surely thats not the intended usage though... right?

but anyway, GO FOR IT
grog.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Lol wow, good luck
wink.gif

Not sure she would appreciate photos being taken though, but hey, I don't know her, maybe she does.

I heard about these vibrator game attachments before, strange concept.

...as long as you both enjoy it though I guess
tongue.gif

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're right opium she probably wouldn't appreciate it but I'll ask anyway

Thanks for the support bros
wink.gif

She's pretty much the only girl I know who plays games. She has her own 360, Wii and DS.

btw: I won't be using the vibrator I'll be playing the game. My first paragraph might have sounded like I was going to slide it into my arse or something.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
rofl2.gif
at the article

QUOTE said:
Another issue, and one not solved by the Xbox controller, is the shape of the device - less than ideal. That's why I was so excited by Rez's trance vibrator, since it seems to have no other purpose than to act as a masturbatory aid. Its shape is pretty nice, it can slip easily under your skirt or in your panties, it comes with a protective "glove" which you can wash, and it emits a regular pulsating rhythm that gets ever more intense and thrilling the deeper you go into the game. Damn, by the end I was writhing on the floor!

AHEM SONY

ps3_controller.jpg

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
great cubin', great.

why dont u guys play with Wii instead?! its BEST controller for purposes!!
and u have nunchuck attached when it got lost ! :-"

cubin', seriously what was usage of this trance vibrator? you already feel the vibration with dualshock@2 controller, so why another one and where officially you tended have to put (seriously[!]) ?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG what a great idea i just had. Once wii homebrew gets rolling, someone can make a vibrator homebrew, specifically designed for the purpose
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho