Apple Revolutionary GBA emulator with Pokémon events, Dropbox sync out in less than a day

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I don't know any other GBA emulator on any system that has events wirelessly
Revolutionary is a drastic change or shift to a standard of the fundamentals of a particular object or idea.
Evolutionary is an evolution of an object or idea, it has grown and adapted features that make it better.

Going from a horse and carriage to a Model T is revolutionary.
Going from a Model T to a Mustang is evolutionary.

Or Link to the Past to Ocarina of Time vs Ocarina of Time to Wind Waker.
Or SNES to N64 vs Gamecube to Wii.

An emulator that adds wireless and internet features is still a GBA emulator at its core, its just gained a really cool feature. So its evolutionary.

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that the My Boy emulator has these features. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "wireless events" tho. The My Boy emulator also has a feature where you can open up two pokemon games and trade between them on one emulator. Anyway I'd like to see this new emulator....

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that the My Boy emulator has these features. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "wireless events" tho. The My Boy emulator also has a feature where you can open up two pokemon games and trade between them on one emulator. Anyway I'd like to see this new emulator....
Multiplayer is coming soon. Events as in Pokémon events, as in the events you usually go to the store for.

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiplayer is coming soon. Events as in Pokémon events, as in the events you usually go to the store for.
Ahh then I will say that the event feature is a pretty cool idea, but the other features have already been done. Hope you enjoy! I know that without my android emulators I'd be really bored of my phone.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kinda disappointed that they didn't already added gyrosensors in the emulator at first.

You know, phone with gyroscopic sensors.
Not utilizing em for games that also use the gyrosensor on GBA...

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cute. No linking, core rotation code and such probably from VBA-GX, and gimmicky limited-time "wireless events", probably via save injection of some sort (totally not cheating). Personally I believe that TempGBA or especially gbaemu4ds are more deserving of the title "revolutionary". Be interesting to see if they ever update their github and if they switched to VBA or somehow got rotation working in gpSP (that would be somewhat impressive. maybe.).

UltraMew

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
GRRRRAAAAHHHH!

Other than that, good for jailbroken iPhone owners, I suppose.
Not a jailbreak app. No jb or CPU required. That's the charm of the app. Also! I was just stating the names differently, the game is the same, and both should have the same experience

Also: This

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Not interested unless it's multi-platform, since I won't ever own an apple device as long as I live. My Android emulators already have these features anyway, so it seems a bit redundant. My ROMs and saves already sync to my Dropbox with DropSync, and Pokemon Events can be triggered in the cheat menu.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not interested unless it's multi-platform, since I won't ever own an apple device as long as I live. My Android emulators already have these features anyway, so it seems a bit redundant. My ROMs and saves already sync to my Dropbox with DropSync, and Pokemon Events can be triggered in the cheat menu.
Since all you EVER seem to say along the lines is "I don't own Apple", all you're really saying is "I don't belong here, nothing here applies to me, I have no reason to be here; but I'm going to bitch and moan about it every step of the way"

Seriously like the last 6 or 7 times I've seen your avatar, the comment right next to it has been very android biased. If you aren't even mildly interested in the discussions themselves, then why the fuck are you even here? This is the equivalent of posting "Russian sux american english FTW" in a russian section of a multi-lingual forum. As an Android elitist, if you can't contribute to or stay out of an iOS thread, then the very least you could do is try saying something original thats not something a self-absorbed child would say.

Granted my comments here are also not constructive but atleast I can sing more than one note. You give Android users a bad name since you seem to be so petty that you can't show even an ounce of respect to your rivals.

Not a jailbreak app. No jb or CPU required. That's the charm of the app. Also! I was just stating the names differently, the game is the same, and both should have the same experience

Also: This
Are you aware that NTSC information citing doesn't apply to Yoshi's Topsy Turvy, because thats a handheld game, and handheld games don't cast their image to different screen types that require different frequencies?
NTSC and PAL only applies to consoles and console games because they're designed and rated for to the specific types of televisions made and sold for/in a particular area of the world.
So a game isn't NTSC or PAL because its sold in a NTCS or PAL are, its NTSC or PAL because the televisions being sold/used in the area are NTSC or PAL.
Thats why you cant plug/play a NTSC or PAL game/console on a different TV without prior preparations to compensate for the incompatibility. Since handheld screens are the same hardware with the same unchanged video type, we rate handheld games by the region they're sold in as U, E, J, SPA, KOR, etc... because the only thing different about a Japanese and European 3DS is the region lock, while what separates consoles are the types of TV's they're supposed to be compatible for.

UltraMew

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you aware that NTSC information citing doesn't apply to Yoshi's Topsy Turvy, because thats a handheld game, and handheld games don't cast their image to different screen types that require different frequencies?
NTSC and PAL only applies to consoles and console games because they're designed and rated for to the specific types of televisions made and sold for/in a particular area of the world.
So a game isn't NTSC or PAL because its sold in a NTCS or PAL are, its NTSC or PAL because the televisions being sold/used in the area are NTSC or PAL.
Thats why you cant plug/play a NTSC or PAL game/console on a different TV without prior preparations to compensate for the incompatibility. Since handheld screens are the same hardware with the same unchanged video type, we rate handheld games by the region they're sold in as U, E, J, SPA, KOR, etc... because the only thing different about a Japanese and European 3DS is the region lock, while what separates consoles are the types of TV's they're supposed to be compatible for.
All I was saying was that the names differ.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Since all you EVER seem to say along the lines is "I don't own Apple", all you're really saying is "I don't belong here, nothing here applies to me, I have no reason to be here; but I'm going to bitch and moan about it every step of the way"

Seriously like the last 6 or 7 times I've seen your avatar, the comment right next to it has been very android biased. If you aren't even mildly interested in the discussions themselves, then why the fuck are you even here? This is the equivalent of posting "Russian sux american english FTW" in a russian section of a multi-lingual forum. As an Android elitist, if you can't contribute to or stay out of an iOS thread, then the very least you could do is try saying something original thats not something a self-absorbed child would say.

Granted my comments here are also not constructive but atleast I can sing more than one note. You give Android users a bad name since you seem to be so petty that you can't show even an ounce of respect to your rivals.

If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to block me. But I'm going to post my opinions here just like everybody else. :)

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to block me. But I'm going to post my opinions here just like everybody else. :)
Its not as much of an opinion as it is douchebaggery. Opinions are one thing, but constantly saying that opinion over and over is harassment. I don't want to ignore you or anyone. Just kindly letting you know that you're being a little bit of a dickballs in case you weren't already aware of it. You've probably praised Android in an iOS section more times the past 3 months than the amount of people that actually visit the section regularly. I haven't seen someone repeat themselves as much as you since English-dubbed Naruto. I mean we get it; you want to be hokage of the hidden android village, but maybe saying "belieb it" multiple times to the same people is more annoying than opinion sharing. My post wasn't suggesting that you leave. It was just telling you to try harder and/or/maybe stop being peanut butter and jellyfish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1