1. Jerret Douglass
    OP

Jerret Douglass Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2013
    United States
    I've been looking for NES gameplay on the Revo K101 and I can't find anything. Can anyone upload some gameplay or just tell me how it is? Thanks

2. ron!n

ron!n Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2011
    United States
    Runs perfectly smooth for every game I tried.

3. Ehab

Ehab Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    do you know if there is an emulator for SNES for the RevoK101?

4. Jerret Douglass
    OP

Jerret Douglass Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2013
    United States

the gba cant handle snes

5. Aqua1234

Aqua1234 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2013
    Canada
    The Revo can only handle GB/GBC/GBA. I'm sure it can't handle any others. If you're looking for more then I would suggest taking a look at either the upcoming GCW Zero. Or try finding yourself a Dingo A320. If you want the best performance wise then you should look into the JXD's series. I would suggest taking a look at the S110B a lot of people are happy with that handheld

6. Ehab

Ehab Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    actually, the Revo is almost the exact same as the GBM in terms of hardware (can only run GBA cartridges) but it comes with a special made flash cart (I think by the K team) that has emulators for GB, GBC, NES, GG, PCE, and I think SMS. the flash cart supports more than just 2GB micro SD cards (tried with a 8GB MicroSD and it worked) but it only works on the RevoK101 :c I tried it on my SP and it didn't work DX
    as for the other consoles, I have looked into them (although thr GCW Zero is new to me) but I don't want to get extra consoles just because they have that one feature that I want. I prefer to get one thing that has it all. the S110B seems like a good idea because it runs on android which means that I could download emulators for it.

forgot to mention that the Revo has 2 extra buttons (X and Y). Which is why I asked about the SNES in the first place :P

7. elgarta

elgarta GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2012
    United States
    How is Game Gear playback on this thing? I tried looking online, and I couldn't find anything on it.