Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Review: PassWe 3

Official GBAtemp Review

Yet another review of yet another pass card. This time the brand new PassWe 3 from the team behind the eWin series of flash kits.

This pass card is the cheapest available NoPass solution, so take a look at our review and to see if it's worth your hard earned cash.
  • icon11.gif
    PassWe 3 Review
    logo.gif
Please leave your comments in this thread. If you'd like to see anything else covered or added to the review please mention it!

Supplied by Shop.01media.com

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.imoox.com
XP
Country
Japan
So is there no Overall grade on a 0-10 scale?

There's really no point for a ds card sized NoPass device to have a score, it either works or it doesn't.

Seems like SuperKey and PassCard3 are the only one that doesn't support all flashcarts (ie EZFlash IV).

Well, now that there IS a numeric score, it can help those of us who can feel overwhelmed by the abundance of facts. For some people saying a Pass device does this, this and that (and some Pass devices do this, this and that), might not be as meaningful as seeing something they can comprehend better, such a numeric score. If a person new to flashcarts were to read all the reviews of every passcard/passme/etc, some might base their purchase decision on the final score.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    like an sd card slot extension thing?
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    Yeah, to load from (and save data to) an SD card plugged into the serial port.
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    You test that extension thing through a regular usb reader on your pc? Could just be a shit one. Bought one for my 3d printer and it just straight up doesn't work
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    it can't be plugged into a USB reader (it's made from a regular SD card to USB adapter, but with the USB end modded to a Dreamcast serial plug)
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    It was working fine before I installed the GDEMU, but now the Dreamcast doesn't recognize it when I boot up Dreamshell.
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ahhh I gotcha. yeah haven't looked at it that much so I'm not super familiar with the hardware
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    Can't find any threads about this particular issue on GBAtemp or the wider intarwebz. Saw one video on YouTube that seemed relevant, but it was some dude with the same issue, no solutions offered in the comments. :/
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    my teacher was showing me something and i noticed they had gbatemp open in another window
    Gift
  • SpazzyShinobi @ SpazzyShinobi:
    when worlds collide
    +1
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    Your teacher is ONE OF US... ONE OF US...
    +2
    Gift
    they could be in this very chat, they could be any one of us
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    InB4 "Julie, get back to work on your homework, that assignment is due tomorrow."
    +1
    Gift
    god damn no one ever wants to talk to me but the MOMENT i start studying everyone got shit to say to me
    Gift
  • Gift
    (not you guys tho, you guys are cool :)
    Gift
    fuck how do i use emoticons within parenthesis
    Gift
    i left out the closing bracket but that just looks incomplete
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    https://gbatemp.net/chat/message/110146/view
    Imagine if that teacher was, I dunno, pingpong or DinohScene or some other mod or admin...that'd be something, huh.
    +1
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The teacher just wanted to know what kind of perverted debauchery Julie was watching on the school computer instead of studying.
    +2
    Gift
    what? no, i totalllyyyyy do all my schoolwork
    Gift
    aw, who am i kidding, if i did my work i wouldnt be talking to you guys right now
    +1
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    That's right @Julie_Pilgrim
    +2
    Gift
    are there people out there actually insane enough to pay $20/month for photoshop
    Gift
  • Chaosta @ Chaosta:
    considering theres people out there who pay to watch anime. yeah.
    Gift
    Chaosta @ Chaosta: considering theres people out there who pay to watch anime. yeah.