Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Review: Neo Team MK4-Mini

Official GBAtemp Review

Here's yet another new pass card review! This time we have a small review of the Neo Team's MK4-Mini nopass.
  • icon11.gif
    Neo Team MK4-Mini Review
    logo.gif
If there's anything else you'd like to see added to or covered in the review, please leave your comments in this thread.

Supplied by Gamer Section

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks very nice.
smile.gif
Too bad about the build quality though. Still i'm wondering, if they made a slot for SD cards in it. Would that make it possible to play roms when the switch is set to nds mode?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Good Review. The 2 MBit FlashROM sound especially interesting for new games, once Nintendo will change its EEPROM library you'll still be able to save there. Well, until a new patcher is released, that is. It's also nice for GBAMP/MMP users, as Max Overload doesn't always savepatch correctly.

Castlevanio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good review! i have it and it works fine with ez4lite, battery life it's about 5 hours with no wifi and bright level 2, so i think it's like ezpass3, both passes are good choices i thing...

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Somebody posted that the EZpass3 and the MK4 (either MK4-Mini or MK4-Key, I forget which) are identical hardware, except the EZpass3 doesn't have the switch.

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
My theory is that the advertising was written when old versions of Flashme didn't allow brightness changing on DS Lite in the main DS menu. I think they're trying to say that it's better to use MK4 than Flashme as you can keep the stock DS main menu and thus adjust the brightness. Of course, Flashme does now support changing brightness too, so their advertising is out of date.

Unless anyone has any other ideas? It would be great if it could allow you to adjust the brightness at any time, even during a game, but I don't believe that is the case.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My theory is that the advertising was written when old versions of Flashme didn't allow brightness changing on DS Lite in the main DS menu. I think they're trying to say that it's better to use MK4 than Flashme as you can keep the stock DS main menu and thus adjust the brightness. Of course, Flashme does now support changing brightness too, so their advertising is out of date.

Unless anyone has any other ideas? It would be great if it could allow you to adjust the brightness at any time, even during a game, but I don't believe that is the case.
No. You're 100% correct.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it