• Replies 59
  • Likes 4

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The case physically LOOKS like Xkit.xyz's RCMLoader, they both even have "RCMLoader Zero" written on them (as seen on the board/teardown pics above, and on the Aliexpress ads of the XKit RCMLoader).

BUT the ads for XKit's RCMLoader on Aliexpress state that the payload can be replaced using the NS-Atmosphere flasher.
While based on the description above, this uses a "mass storage device" solution, along with a multiloader "similar" (or based on?) @mattytrog's.

So while this is a little off topic, I'm curious now though, which is the real way of changing payloads on the very-similar looking Xkit RCMLoader. Is it the method stated above, or is it the NS-Atmosphere flasher, as stated by the Aliexpress ads (hopefully, someone who has the dongle I am talking about can answer).

Last edited by bundat,

hitmeupz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The case physically LOOKS like Xkit.xyz's RCMLoader, they both even have "RCMLoader Zero" written on them (as seen on the board/teardown pics above, and on the Aliexpress ads of the XKit RCMLoader).

BUT the ads for XKit's RCMLoader on Aliexpress state that the payload can be replaced using the NS-Atmosphere flasher.
While based on the description above, this uses a "mass storage device" solution, along with a multiloader "similar" (or based on?) @mattytrog's.

So while this is a little off topic, I'm curious now though, which is the real way of changing payloads on the very-similar looking Xkit RCMLoader. Is it the method stated above, or is it the NS-Atmosphere flasher, as stated by the Aliexpress ads (hopefully, someone who has the dongle I am talking about can answer).

If you visit the xkit website, under products. It explains how to program and use the loader. Same exact instructions as these here.

Reactions: bundat

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any need for another review. I know you have been given a free review model so you have to hump ugly’s with ace3ds.com but it’s not necessary!

Last edited by Reecey,

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmfao. I see you removed the photo that had 'RCMloader' on it when the cover's off. Odd...

The original can be had for $5 until today/Sept 29. eBay.com has a $5 off coupon {PERKMEUP} that can be used on many items totaling $5.01 or more. This is 1. Search 'ReiNX or rcm dongle' to find RCM loader sellers on eBay. 'NS-Atmosphere' is the most reviewed out of the cheaper dongles, though.

Last edited by DollyWhipDoll,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense but is this a review or advertisement?

We're at such a saturated point and diminishing clientele (for multiple reasons) that in order for this crap to sell you need to actually starting marketing them.

Look at the other dongle threads, they're all basically dead aisde from novelty of the same users buying them to test them as if it were some form of high fashion shopping.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So all advertising no thoughts, personal comments, no comments on why we should get this over x.
It's all advertising and guide not a review in my eyes

Reactions: DollyWhipDoll

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I've been told the final version is like this and I agreed to show what the final user will find, as it's logical.

OgVuWxE.jpg

There's nothing to hide, you can see my previous comment, I already had confirmed before that they use the same board. Maybe because they bought the rights of the device or the same factory makes this device for several brands, as it's common in China.

Lol... I responded to your other comment in the thread with the original $10 item... https://gbatemp.net/threads/xkits-rcm-clip-dongle-jig-is-10.518090/

Sir_Marshmallow_Dog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the files that are in the atmosphere folder and the reinx folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

all i get is boot.dat? using sxos payload folder ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it does show up as a green light.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
There shouldn't be boot.dat in sx folder, all folders should contain the payload.bin that belong to them

What's inside the LAUNCH.TXT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0