1. Bala666

Bala666 Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Yes, I was having trouble understanding the path that the information takes, I thought that reverseNX made the system think that it is in anchored mode, but now I understand that it says that to the game, and depends on the system to raise the clock.

Thanks for the clarifications!
    I'm learning, I understand a little bit of programming, so maybe I can help by understanding how the switch and homebrews work.

2. mrcroket

mrcroket Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I think that the ideal (and most logical way) is that when you connect the charger, the switch change the clocks profile and game profile to docked mode and change both to handheld when disconnet. It's that possible?

Last edited by mrcroket, Jul 13, 2020
  3. masagrator

OP masagrator The developper

Poland
    As plugin not possible atm.

mrcroket likes this.
  4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Great app thank you! I’ve noticed saltynx will not work under sxos emunand. I presume because of the folder name Emutendo and not Nintendo?

5. masagrator

Poland
    Nope, it's because of SX emunand implementation if this is not an alienated case.

6. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Ok, can you not fix your app to work with sxos emunand? I don’t want to here about sxos closed source code blah, blah etc.. and I only work with Atmosphere! I’m sick of hearing about cfw childish antics

7. masagrator

Poland
    Nope. I'm adding support for SX OS (if possible and it needs different treatment) only at request from one person. If he doesn't have issues on SX OS, my job is done.

And my wild guess is (if this is common issue) that in emunand memory is bloated (as it was before 2.9 in sysnand) and SaltyNX can't get enough memory to work.

8. PiracyForTheMasses

PiracyForTheMasses GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Go cry to TX. If anything homebrew developers need to stop supporting SX and people need to stop giving tech support to SX users. TX has their own forums, get support from the people selling you the hardware.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ReverseNX, ReverseNX,