Hacking Reverse wii hacking

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Funny...a friend of mine proposed to hack his wii in exchange for a PS2 he never used. And frankly, as far as the future goes, that's still a pretty sweet deal. :P

Seriously, though...you can undo your hacks, but it's not that easy and certainly not advised. The process is called revirginizing, and while it may be possible, you have to make sure to do it in the correct order.

here's a guide to do it.

The alternative option is to use Giantpune's ohneswanzenegger program (or something among those lines). That properly puts the wii so much in a virgin state that even nintendo shouldn't be able to find out that it was hacked before.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well HBC is still more convenient than starting up an eploit to start casper, every time.

I guess the most convinient mod with the least footprint should be Priiloader -> *neek.
With that just uninstall priiloader and there shouldn't be any traces.

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
there's no point of reverginizing your Wii, its totally dangerous. if you done something wrong or by just a single corrupted file on your SD card, your wii is ruined.

plus if its warranty that counts on, im sure its already expired as nintendo only gives 3months of warranty on their product. So even if they see that you have hacks on your wii, they just going to delete those and re-apply new software (ive sent one of my Wii before, same hardware but the hacks are gone. also ive paid extra cash from them since the warranty period is over)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wii comes with a 1 year warranty. and you get 3 extra months just for registering your console on the nintendo website. then you get another year if you ever send them your wii for repairs and they do something to it to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol