rev13a to rev12

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by chunky, Jun 14, 2009.

Jun 14, 2009

rev13a to rev12 by chunky at 9:49 PM (1,639 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. chunky
    OP

Newcomer chunky Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    i am on rev12 and its sorted my 002 problem now am wanting to play indy jones and it just hangs on the green screen i know i gotta put rev13a to solve this problem.
    My question is can i put rev12 back in or over the top ov rev13a in case there's bugs cheers

2. paul3100

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Yes

Just load up the older rev as you would to upgrade and it will over right it.

paul

3. chunky
    OP

United Kingdom
    brill thanks paul i was searching for an answer so i had to ask, last thing i wanted was a brick

thanks again

4. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    there is no rev 12? Where did u get it?

5. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Well rev12 has the 002 fix integrated. But that's a bad thing, because of this Indiana Jones can't be played with it. Get rev13a + a proper loader to play all regular 002 games and 002b games.

6. chunky
    OP

United Kingdom
    cheers wiipower when you say proper loader. am using a gui fx usb loader. my back up channel is 0.3 gamma channel hardly used. i will be putting the rev13a in soon as i can and hopfully report back the good news thanks all

7. Skiller

Member Skiller GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Loaders with 002 Add in fix

NeoGama - Good for loading Per DVD and also supports USB/SD loading (Usb/SD loading is kinda Confusin when first trying it .. when u pick USB/SD loading u get the Game name above the settings section then u have to change it there and then go back and start new game.

USB Loader GX Rev 505 - Has the 002fix added in as well .. but u can not use the Quick Start and u have to have the App unlocked so u can Set per game what one needs the 002fix. u will see the 002fix option in the setting section when u Click on the game u want to play

8. chunky
    OP

United Kingdom
    right this is what i have done i put the rev13a in it stopped it hanging on the green screen but got the 002 error so i put this on USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad now this has just been released. So i was well chuffed as its a channel indy jones works perfect, when you click on game you gotta go to settings to turn on 002 fix and hey presto.

I now seem to have another little problem when i end any game go back to wii menu and go back to the usb loader what ever game i choose it freezes on a black screen, only way round this is power down and start again could this be a bug in the rev13aq or USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad

thanks in advance

9. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    One notice for everyone (maybe a little offtopic though); never install rev10 over 12/13, as it will became corrupted and cause internet connection errors and code dumps in some homebrew apps.

Inastead, first uninstall the old IOS and then install the new one (if you're able to - don't do that on 4.0 with no downgraded IOS's)

10. rustybanana

Member rustybanana GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yes, Loading another game without restarting the game will cause it to hang. This is well known about. Im not sure if its a fault with the loader or rev13a cios [​IMG]

11. TroyTheZombie

Member TroyTheZombie GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    rev 13 is at fault. no loader does this at a rev12 or below.

supposedly its getting fixed in rev14.

12. chunky
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks for the fast responce i am happy with it. al leave it till rev14 i guess. since i put rev13a in when i go on the internet channel it keeps asking update my flash player am taking into account with stowo96's advice it my of played a part in it. i know i should search this and i prob will after this but is there a second party flash player for the wii

cheers guys

13. KTroopA

Member KTroopA GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    just to add my mix. i was using rev 10 with the USB loader 1.5 and all working fine. then just to play latest titles like indy, GST and Ghostbusters i installed USB GX loader with rev 505. working fine, but i did kinda like the old 1.5 loader better. wondered if there was a way to keep this as my main loader and avoid the stupid #002 error. wots the word on an updated loader by waninkoko?