Skittles1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, i have installed ios38Rev12.

I was told this would enable the use of other usb devices with the usb loader. However, Rockband does not enable any of the instruments besides the guitar hero controller.

I'm pretty sure that this is due to lack of drives in the ios 249. I do have to use ios 254(the soft chip one) when using my backup of Rockband 2.

Is there any way of porting the code to allow this over to the new ios or what do i need to do to get it working?

I have used both original v1.5 and the Coverflow by beardface neither of them worked.

Triumph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USB ports have changed, If your Wii laying flat so the disk drive is the top most thing, then you will have a top and bottom usb port. USB drives / Hard Drives now go in the bottom USB port. RB and GH instreuments go in the TOP USB port.

Posts merged

wait, your trying to use Rockband stuff with Guitar Hero, pretty sure that won't work.

Skittles1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the usb devices plugged in correctly.

However Rockband 2 the game doesn't see them

And no im using guitar hero controller with Rockband 2 stuff (that has always worked, because it plugs into the wiimote).

I am also trying to use the Rockband controllers with RB2. They work with the soft-chip loader, but not with the usb loader (R12 or prior)

ideal2545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope an IOS37 version is released, that would be great, i hate having to use my rockband cd's, their slow and im afraid im gonna ruin them one day!

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ideal2545 said:
I hope an IOS37 version is released, that would be great, i hate having to use my rockband cd's, their slow and im afraid im gonna ruin them one day!
cant we patch the ios249 with 37 like we needed to do in the past?

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piratesmack said:
rAiN mAn 2o0o said:
good luck getting ios223 ios 36 merge with 37 to work... NEVER worked for me no matter what I did..

You can't get it to install or you can't get it to work with rockband?

installs fine.. locks up loader.. have to hard reset (newest versions of usbloader cfg31b and uloader 1.8e)

microphone works fine in port0 for rockband 2 with cios38 rev12

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alexrose said:
Works fine. First install cios 223 normally then 222 merge 36 with 37 and launch with uloader.

I thought it was install ios222 normally and then install ios223 with merged 36 and 37.. did I have it backwards?? there's really no point now though.. I hate uloader.. I use usbloadergx and cios38 rev12.. but thanks for the tip..

Skittles1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT works!

All i did was install ios 222 (37 merged with 36) and used uloader.

Is there a way to force it to install as iso 249 so i can use coverflow with it?

Also what rev of the norm 249 is this based off of?

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
piratesmack said:
I think you can play it with Herme's CIOS
http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v1.8E.rar

Unrar and copy everything to your SD card.
Run his CIOS installer, and choose IOS223 (IOS36 and 37 merge)

Then you should be able to play the game with uLoader

Configurable USB Loader can also use hermes CIOS (Just choose IOS223 in settings):
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147638
Awesome, it worked in Configurable USB Loader! However, it seems to have disabled/corrupted all my DLC, even when playing with the retail disc. Guess I'll have to redownload it all. So I'll stick to the disc channel with RB2 and use this with the other RB games.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Robotic Earthling said:
piratesmack said:
I think you can play it with Herme's CIOS
http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v1.8E.rar

Unrar and copy everything to your SD card.
Run his CIOS installer, and choose IOS223 (IOS36 and 37 merge)

Then you should be able to play the game with uLoader

Configurable USB Loader can also use hermes CIOS (Just choose IOS223 in settings):
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147638
Awesome, it worked in Configurable USB Loader! However, it seems to have disabled/corrupted all my DLC, even when playing with the retail disc. Guess I'll have to redownload it all. So I'll stick to the disc channel with RB2 and use this with the other RB games.

that loader wont detect my hdd but all otehrs do looking to fix this Primary partition WBFS 2nd Fat32, switching order to see if it works, read in some post it does so 5 hours from now when all my videos copy to the primary partition i will post an update

ideal2545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed mine as cIOS 222 with 36, 37 merge hoping that USB Loader GX would work... it just says it cant detect cIOS222, but it works great in uloader. I just hope they can get this working in USB Loader GX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality