Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
meme-impossibru.jpg

So apparently there are a lot of Japanese speakers and Japanophiles on this forum and/or many 'Tempers interested in learning Japanese, whether it be to watch anime, read manga, play video games, because they're interested in/entranced by more traditional aspects the culture, or because they want to be a ninja, etc. Or maybe simply because they're native Japanese.

Well, there seems to be no outlet for these people on this forum, so I declare this thread the official Japanese haven of GBAtemp! Speak your otaku mind in Nihongo, join in on the conversation, and most of all, have fun! Think of this as a non-serious extension of my gravely serious Nihongo thread for serious Nihongo learners. Seriously.

Even if you don't know Japanese, join in! Maybe you'll even pick up some Nihongo skills!
Or is it? :ninja:
Rules:
1. Post in Japanese (kanji/kana or Rōmaji ok). Write about anything you want as long as you adhere to forum rules and use ninjaspeek!
一. 日本語で書くんだ(漢字・かなやローマ字でもok)。フォーラムのルールに従って忍者語を使うならどんな話題でもいいぜ!

2. If you don't know Japanese, post in Japanese anyway.
二. 日本語知らなくても日本語で書くこと。

3. If you must post in English, put it in spoilers. English is for the weak (a.k.a., non-ninjas). You will hide your weakness in this thread.
三. どうしても英語で書く必要ならば、スポイラーに隠すこと。英語は弱者(すなわち忍者じゃない人)の言葉だ。このスレに弱点を隠せ。

5. There is no Rule #4 because that number is bad luck in Japanese.
五. ルール四はありません。なぜならその番号は日本文化では不幸からだ。

6. Absolutely NO posting of hentai in any form (you will be suspended without warning).
六. どんな形であれヘンタイを絶対にアップしないこと(警告もなく処分されることになる)。

7. Even weaboos are welcome (I still hate you, and so does the rest of GBAtemp, but you're safe here)!
七. ウィーブーって奴でも大歓迎(やっぱり俺もGBAtempもお前らみたいな奴が嫌いが、ここは安全だ)!

8. If this topic gets out of hand it will vanish like a ninja forever.
八. このトピックが手のつけられない状態になる場合、忍者のように消滅する。[/indent]

これから英語禁止だ!日本語で書け!
Kore kara Eigo kinshi da! Nihongo de kake!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)