Thrust comes to the DS.
Asbjørn Djupdal and Morten Hartmann have released Retrorocket. According to the authors it is inspired by (and featuring levels from) classics like Thrust and TurboRaketti.
Features List said:* Single and multiplayer games
* DS-to-DS (liblobby) communication for multiplayer support, no accesspoint needed.
* All original TurboRaketti-II maps
* All original Thrust levels
* Real time strategy mode where you can collect resources and buy weapons and upgrades
* New two-player Thrust-like games where each player tries to collect more balls than the opponent
* Autogeneration of maps (thanks to Kyrre Glette for programming)
* Menus with stylus support
Thanks to Sephiroth for the news and uploads.