Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know it exactly i don't have the box unfortunately, the site mentioned in r4 clone spoiler are all dead
your R4 should be from the r4-pro site.

clone, original, fake ... are just words.
Try the attached software and if it works, continue to follow the directions of the R4-clone spoiler.
Good luck

Attachments

• WOOD_R4dsi1.30_PRO.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 165

Reza007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran

Try the attached software and if it works, continue to follow the directions of the R4-clone spoiler.
Good luck
It doesn't work, this is it's original file structure, it doesn't run some games so i decided to update it's firmware
IMG_20200206_125225-600x800.jpg

Reza007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran

Good luck
Hey friend it's work with the r4_pro v1.4 from the linfox domain but it's older than my firmware can you find a newer version please the original site is down

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey friend it's work with the r4_pro v1.4 from the linfox domain but it's older than my firmware can you find a newer version please the original site is down
What you need is only a kernel that starts R4, then once you have started the card, start the YSMenu.nds file as if it were a game, then then only from this new menu (YSMenu) start your games .
Before trying all this, delete the .sav files from games that have not started.
I conclude that you could start by trying the r4_pro v1.4 version that you said works + all the files, these:
Games folder
TTMenu folder
TTMenu.dat
YSMenu.nds
contained in the R4-clone folder.

Reactions: Reza007

Reza007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
What you need is only a kernel that starts R4, then once you have started the card, start the YSMenu.nds file as if it were a game, then then only from this new menu (YSMenu) start your games .
I conclude that you could start by trying the r4_pro v1.4 version that you said works + all the files, these:
Games folder
TTMenu folder
TTMenu.dat
YSMenu.nds
I tried to run ysmenu but it gives me black up screen and white touchscreen nothing happens, does ysmenu have any folder file like _rpg_ in woodr4?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Games folder
TTMenu folder
TTMenu.dat
YSMenu.nds
Can you please give a download link of working ysmenu and all the necessary files to the ysmenu, thank you

Reza007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
Games folder
TTMenu folder
TTMenu.dat
YSMenu.nds
I managed to run ysmenu, now when I try to run the games it's says dldi not supported!? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Giron

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello, first Thank you for making this kernel.

By the way, i have a some problem to Ysmenu.
I use 'r4i gold pro' r4 card.
It is stoped according to the sd card in Ysmenu.
I have a two sd card, 4gb 4class and 32gb 10class. In 32gb, 'Professor Layton and the Diabolic Box(K)' is interrupted while the game is running.
i have already formatted sd 3 times but not worked. It might be sd problem but it work perfectly in my official r4isdhc kernel.

What do i do?

Reza007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
savisgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
Try this attached and good luck ;)
YSmenu is working now but i get (unsupported dldi name) error when trying to run a nds file, some say i should use no auto patch from dldi wiki and patch ysmenu with it i done it but after that ysmenu not working, there is a way to replace the multimedia icon in the r4 menu to play ysmenu instead of moonshell but i didn't find the necessary file the link are dead

VicViper-V

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Can someone explain is there a way to add new game support to existing firmware? Not actually game, new translation.
When i trying to launch it, rom stop loading in the beginning of progress bar and RGF says:
[Rom loading failed] load rom error =-4

So i tried next:
1. Decrypt translated rom with eNDryptS Advanced 1.2
2. Get game ID and CRC with r4cce (just for example: BL3J | 988BF33E)
3. Open infolib.dat with TTdT_b4, add new entry with that ID and CRC and save changes.
4. Open extinfo.dat with TTdT_b4, add new entry with that ID and CRC and save changes.
5. Replace old infolib.dat and extinfo.dat files in TTMenu folder on my μSD card.

But after all that rom loads almost to the end of progress bar but then just freezes and RGF says nothing.

So I miss something or do something wrong completely?
If necessary: my flashcard is M3 DS Real.

Last edited by VicViper-V,

NoName141203

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Excuse me, I have a problem with my R4i Gold V1.4 (r4i-gold dot com)
After replacing R4.dat, when I boot the R4, it shows the ''? Menu'' Error.
YS Menu only works when launching from the original firmware.

senku1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, can anyone possibly help me?
I have the R4 SDHC, when i try to install the YSMENU it says Creating TTMENU.sys then it just stays on a white screen forever.... What can i do?
I have the exact same problem on my R4 SDHC, and I also noticed that if I remove the r4dldi.dat file from the sd, my DS arrives to a black screen with a loading symbol on left-down corner and gets stuck there. Does anyone know a solution?

Last edited by senku1234,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended