Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Koi-Fanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
saikkussu. The file thats makes the YS Menu auto boot is the one called DEFAULT.nds on the root of the card. I renamed this to YS Menu and placed it into the games folder so when i boot up now the ys menu does not auto boot but when i need to use it i can go to the games folder and start ys menu from there. Hope this helps.

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
same here lol..
biggrin.gif
playing eur white version

Nelxor

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
QUOTE said:
Using: R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.eu (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder)
Trying Rom: 5584 - Pokemon White Version (E)
Using RGF Multi Cart Upgrade v6.53
Issue:
Freezing, Randomly freeze whether its on saving, or just the introduction, or go past the introduction but randomly freeze while trying to save.
Using a Clean Rom.
And I didn't freeze while trying to get the liberty pass.
Kinda lags when taking me out of mystery gift, but still works, so no problem there.

I am going to try a clean rom of Pokemon Black Version (E)
and a XXXX - Pokemon Edicion Blanca (S)
And report back

Ninja Edit
Those other versions also freeze in the same pattern as the Pokemon white version (E).
I guess, I will need to wait for a fix.

And thanks retrogamefan, took me around some days to finally stump into your awesomeness.
I tried again, going full speed at the intro and chats and all, and I could save, Saved again in the same spot, and would seem it was a miracle or something, because i could only save once.
At my second try, it froze like it normally does. This time I used the US release patched and unpatched, both froze eventually.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Nelxor said:
QUOTE said:
Using: R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.eu (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder)
Trying Rom: 5584 - Pokemon White Version (E)
Using RGF Multi Cart Upgrade v6.53
Issue:
Freezing, Randomly freeze whether its on saving, or just the introduction, or go past the introduction but randomly freeze while trying to save.
Using a Clean Rom.
And I didn't freeze while trying to get the liberty pass.
Kinda lags when taking me out of mystery gift, but still works, so no problem there.

I am going to try a clean rom of Pokemon Black Version (E)
and a XXXX - Pokemon Edicion Blanca (S)
And report back

Ninja Edit
Those other versions also freeze in the same pattern as the Pokemon white version (E).
I guess, I will need to wait for a fix.

And thanks retrogamefan, took me around some days to finally stump into your awesomeness.
I tried again, going full speed at the intro and chats and all, and I could save, Saved again in the same spot, and would seem it was a miracle or something, because i could only save once.
At my second try, it froze like it normally does. This time I used the US release patched and unpatched, both froze eventually.

Isn't the R4/i Gold listed as not working with this?

Jefry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey Retro, can you put "TM 17 Modifier" cheat just like in Pokemon Heart gold and Soul silver cheats for Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version in your next updates. Or any other cheat that can change a pokemon move randomly just like "TM 17 Modifier".
wink.gif

Pleaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
frown.gif

Lhoegrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys I'v downloaded the infolib, exit info etc i take they in the micro sd. But the rom: Kingdom Hearts RE:coded (E) doesn't work... someone can say me a solution (errorcode= -4)

trip4004

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got some trouble with my R4 SDHC (www.r4sdhc.com)
r4-3.jpg

I downloaded this package http://filetrip.net/f24241-RetroGameFan-R4...om%29-6-53.html from RetroGameFan.
Formatted my SD card with panasonic formatter.
extracted the archive to my SD card.
Booted my SD and running the YS menu. But when I try to boot TTMenu.nds it says creating TTMenu.SYS and then it freezes.
When turn off my NDS I try to do the same it says Booting ... and Loading ... and it's doing it endless.
Even when I just started my NDS with the YS menu running and trying to boot moonshell wich should probably work fine it also the same thing Booting and Loading and doing it endless.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
for the poster above try running ysmenu.nds, but beforehand backup and format the micro SD

also for retrogamefan dragon quest V and ultimate mortal kombat collection dont work well with ysmenu, the former freezes before the last boss the later freezes as soon as it boots and radaint historia also has issues it freezes after the credits, all 3 roms are the U version using V6.53

Koi-Fanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Anybody who has downloaded the R4SDHC 6.53 version and finds that it does not play Pokemon Wh/Bl or some of the newer games through YS Menu then use this trick it works for me. Download the multi cart version and go into the R4SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder and then TTMenu folder and copy the r4patch.dat file. Then go to TTmenu in the R4SDHC 6.53 version and paste it in there to replace the original. Now you should find that it works fine.

rahumel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:
hey retro are you waiting for okamiden befor you update with the usa pokemon black/white? i aint got no problem if thats the case

Try this updated lib files. Replace the old ones inside the "TTMENU" folder.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQGD46Y6

Try it on a CLEAN and PATCHED rom of Pokemon B/W USA.
thank you! this stuff made the games work perfectly for me
biggrin.gif

greenwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Greetings,

First of all for your work keeping this update.

I just is to tell you that the updates for R4SDHC (www.r4sdhc.com) also works in R4i-Gold (www.r4i-gold.com) perfectly; I have to boot my original firmware and from there boot the TTMENU.nds I have tested cheats and games and have no complaining.

inb4: Wifi, exp gain and other features works perfect on pokemon white -clean rom-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D