Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Adhrast said:
I'm sorry if I'm this noob but there's something I haven't understood yet. I own a R4 clone, the R4 Ultra, any chances of this working on it?

Sorry, guy, but this is the wrong thread and the wrong section of GBAtemp.

Please ask for help in the R4 section.

This is for DSTT users.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well I have been following this saga from a distance this whole time, I am glad Retro had a change of heart. We can see how much these updates mean to people just by looking at the general responses and new people who signed up just to say thank you here. I am glad that this cart was not killed off by a small number of loudmouth, ungrateful babies.

I hope everyone has learnt a lesson from all this, enjoy your update gentlemen.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway I'm glad that my ban has bean lifted with many thanks to Vulpes Abnocto!

Am glad to be back hear just to note - and i respect retro game fan for his latest update today - hope you all enjoy the games he has fixed and to overs who helped out also!

My offsets yesterday for

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (U) was 100% correct as i have had a look in his latest extinfo.dat - just one hex was changed in extinfo + infolib was changed at the part i thought it was 60 96 04 00 (J) to (U) 5C 98 04 00 for infolib

Anyway i would like to say coagulations to him retrogamefan! and to those who help with the fixes also

Reactions: 1 person

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
drwhojan said:

Am glad to be back hear just to note - and i respect retro game fan for his latest update today - hope you all enjoy the games he has fixed and to overs who helped out also!

My offsets yesterday for

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (U) was 100% correct as i have had a look in his latest extinfo.dat - just one hex was changed in extinfo + infolib was changed at the part i thought it was 60 96 04 00 (J) to (U) 5C 98 04 00 for infolib

Anyway i would like to say coagulations to him retrogamefan! and to those who help with the fixes also

drwhojan,
Just to correct you, there is also a change @ 0x023FC400 and the arm9 data in infolib completely changes between the (J) & (U) versions....you will also see that like I said to you and Bunie in regards to 5325 - Mario vs Donkey Kong MiniLand Mayhem (U) there is 2 extra offsets...

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
bialy_gibson said:
Still no luck in running Golden Sun with YSMenu. Is there anyone who have it working?

I finally did it, the solution was simple - copy ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat (provided in RetroGameFan's package) to YSMenu folder.

THX again for release!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bialy_gibson said:
bialy_gibson said:
Still no luck in running Golden Sun with YSMenu. Is there anyone who have it working?

I finally did it, the solution was simple - copy ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat (provided in RetroGameFan's package) to YSMenu folder.

THX again for release!

Which is why there is instructions on how to install this on the right hand side when you open the archive, as alot of people think that you ONLY need to copy over the 3 .dat files...
lecture.gif

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm... I'm not sure if I understand (not a native speaker), I didn't find any instructions in the archive. Maybe I am blind...

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
retrogamefan said:
drwhojan said:

My offsets yesterday for

drwhojan,
Just to correct you, there is also a change @ 0x023FC400 and the arm9 data in infolib completely changes between the (J) & (U) versions....you will also see that like I said to you and Bunie in regards to 5325 - Mario vs Donkey Kong MiniLand Mayhem (U) there is 2 extra offsets...

Sorry retro i alway put things wrong - i meant my offsets where 100% yesterday be for i looked at your's today!, OK so i did use the (J) ROM to compare where they should be and thanks also to Pong for the fix of the (J) ROM in the first place! - It just Data edit I'm useless with OK i do admit!

I have not had time to thurly check it out retro - just more shopping this morning XD!

But they is no harm in trying anyway - taking don't do nothing as you know!

Anyway congrats retro!

I can not fined any data at 0x023FC400 - just 00's ?

-Marco23-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great work retro, now the dstt has returned an efficient cart, almost all games are bootable.
Thank you very mutch
biggrin.gif
(I have 1 DSTT and 1 Acekard)

Question:
My friend have an "original r4sdhc" but he can't run on his cart the ysmenu, solution?

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
drwhojan said:
bialy_gibson said:
drwhojan said:
Dose anyone have white screen with Golden Sun Dark Dawn (U) ? with retros latest ?

Some people say it dose and some don't ?, I do...

Do You use YSMenu?

Yes - infolib and extinfo are the fixes alone
retro said that everything on his files is needed to run the games properly... you should try putting every file of retrogamefan's latest release on you cart.. not just the 3 .dat files

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
bialy_gibson said:
bialy_gibson said:

THX again for release!

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you retro and welcome back to temp

someone can help me..... tron encrypted give me white screens, and decrypted give me black screen =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end