RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by retrogamefan, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Mii09

Mii09 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    United States
    I tried that but no luck, I've gotten error code 4 in all my attempts, I guess it's cause of the file structure of my R4 20190310_223513[1].

2. robyspy

robyspy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2018
    Italy
    @Mii09
    Make a backup of your micro sd and save it on your PC.
    Try first with the "r4i-blue_v1.6_Italian + DLL_Folder" files, then if it does not work try the other pack attached .
    NB: first remove the .sav of the game from error 4.
    r4i-blue_v1.6_Italian+DLL_Folder.rar
    https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/0epchVBb/file.html

Attached Files:

Last edited by robyspy, Mar 11, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
  3. Mii09

Mii09 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    United States
    The attachment solved my problem! Thank you so much!

alexander1970 likes this.
  4. Giever

Giever Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2009
    United States
    Anyone had any luck getting Etrian Odyssey III to work with this? Sometimes I can't even load my save, but when I can I almost always end up freezing when just switching between the shop, inn, guild, etc.

5. Caaruzo

Caaruzo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2019
    Germany
    Greetings, ive buyed a r4 Gold Pro Card 2019 from r4isdhc . c o m Cause i detected a timebomb i wanted to install YS Menu. on an old Card My Games with YS menu works well and loaded fast, also with the default kernel of this new one. But with YSMenu it takes a long time to load up games, also to create the TTS on first run. Arround 1 min. Is there any way to fix that?

6. Caaruzo

Caaruzo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2019
    Germany
    Nobody knows a soolution for this? :(

7. CreusFT

CreusFT Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2018
    Venezuela
    With 7.06 i can no longer load tingle rupeeland europe(white screen). i also never been able to load spanish traduction of nino kuni, and i modded KHREcoded to have japanese voices in europe ver (both error code 4)

8. robyspy

robyspy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2018
    Italy
    For nino kuni you have to try to delete his .sav and restart it.
    For KHREcoded, I don't see it inserted in the "MODS / Translation Patched Games" files.

9. Cralex

Cralex GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    I had the same problem with Tingle. If you let it sit there, it will actually load up after a brief delay on the white screen.

10. KooPako

KooPako GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2012
    United States
    thanks for all your work.
    I've been having some issues with the latest version though
    the AP isn't working anymore for crayon shinchan shokku gahn, the game loops the first level forever
    and was support for the fan translated pokemon white/black removed? I can't get them to boot anymore, always liked the fan translation better.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I beat last window on my TTDS and i didn't have to patch it

11. appeltje_eitje

appeltje_eitje Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2014
    Netherlands
    Medemblik
    Thanks.. I was wondering if it would work.. now it is already 2019.. But it works just fine again now..

12. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

pip Developer
    Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    @retrogamefan Do you have the source code to YSMenu?
    I'm trying to figure out why YSMenu won't boot retail ROMs when launched from TWiLight Menu++.
    YSMenu crashes before the gray loading bar reaches the end, with no error message shown.

Last edited by Robz8, Apr 21, 2019
  13. xD-FireStriker

xD-FireStriker Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2016
    dont know why but when i installed YS Menu dual boot on my R4i 3DS (r4i-sdhc.com) it started to generate hidden undeletable USUSUSUS.usu folders and cause the r4 to crash when trying to system brower the sd card.

Does the zip currently have a vrius?

14. cloudstr

cloudstr Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Does anybody have a problem with corrupted .sav file created by YSMenu when load rom for the first time ? I using chkdsk /F in command promt to fix a corrupted, the recovered file have 8.3 file names such as EXIT~1.sav ..

It's rare to happen but i'm affraid it could lead to corrupting memory card files, my card is a new and legit Samsung evo plus 32gb and already formatted with SD Card Formatter v5.0.1.

It seems this problem is very similar to the saving bug in GBARunner2. Hopefully retrogamefan can make a fix for it.

15. Bcrossgba2019

Bcrossgba2019 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    Canada
    Can i install this on my R4isdhc GOLD Pro by r4isdhc.com in 2019?

16. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Addict

Jul 17, 2014
    Germany
    Nintendo works for my dad
    Should work, yes

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

17. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2017
    United States
    Earth
    Mine is a 2019 card.I just re-installed the kernel for it into the micro sd card. I know that that there's a timebomb in it. However, what steps do I do through to properly install this update to YSMenu?

18. seany1990

seany1990 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 3, 2015
    Ive seen a few posts about pokemon games performing poorly on this fw, was that an issue with older versions because its been fine for me?

19. Yrouel

Yrouel Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    Italy
    @retrogamefan hello would it be possible to add the ability to hide the default icons in the start menu? For example the passme option is mostly obsolete now.
    Also is it possible to have a custom icon for the added apps?

20. CaptainStage

CaptainStage Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2018
    United States
    Hey there. Loving this update. For someone stuck with a TTDS like me who wants to play some of the later games in the DS's library, this is a miracle. Recently an English translation patch for Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary came out, and it would be awesome if you could make that a supported patch in the next update. Again, nice work man.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted