Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='retrogamefan']
I can't understand why, but, after several days of playing without problems, now I can't start only Pokémon games, other games work perfectly. I don't know how this situation can happen, because I also tried with old version and only Pokémon games don't work again.

Napalm HeroWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
@Retro
I have the same issue as SteveNAllieSantos with Pokemon Black so if it's any help... I was using V6.82 when I noticed the issue, so I updated to the latest one, but the problem is still there, so I used an old version of the DATs I had as a backup (don't know the number of the ver, but I know for sure that those are the DATs released with the Devil Survivor 2 (U) fix) and the game works properly (Loads, Gain Exp Ok, etc.).....

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm experiencing some problem with the pokemon volt white/black blaze hack now that i updated to latest firmware, i don't get exp anymore after a fight, strange as it was working fine with the previous versions

ChrisMann

Trophies
XP
Hi , I was asked to update my friends card for them (this one - http://www.ndstt.net/)) as she was unable to play newer games.

I updated all the stuff and all games are now loading( old & new) however the old games saves are not seen by the games anymore and any of the newer games won't save. When i booted up a new game it does create a save file but if i save in game and turn off and then load back up it's not actually saved.

Any ideas? Is it fixable or should i just put it back how it was for now and see about getting a new card?~

Thanks for your help

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :).
Please note that GEi/R4i compatability (from NDSI.IN) is still in the testing phase, so there may still be bugs.

Reactions: 2 people

NFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
so, R4iTT has made a new set, and that means new firmware which is a step backwards because they don't use the old ndstt formula(now uses inis and other things, only savlib.dat has been kept)

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
has anyone else noticed that soft reset is required for pokemon black & white to start, but causes a white screen when you actually try to soft reset (back to tt/ysmenu)

soft reset no longer required to boot in 6.84, so it seems fixed

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting a white screen whenever they try to load W2/B2? I was using 6.80 beforehand, with the game running fine, but with the recent updated version, I cannot get it to load at all!

pkb1450

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
DS #3873 Tomodachi Collection (J) does not work properly on the latest kernel, even after reformatting SD card. The ROM I'm using is clean. The game boots perfectly fine, but freezes everytime with a white screen when I try to enter a Mii's room. Can you guys help?

Thanks in advance.

Never mind, it works fine.

SebastiaanSprang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello there, I've got a problem and a kind person send me here for help.

Recenty I lost my sd card so i deceided to use a new one for my r4 gold card. The previous one had ysmenu installed and I had no problems playing games at all even heart gold/soul silver worked perfectly...

So I visited the website on my card: www.r4i.ndsi.in to download the kernel only to find that ysmenu no longer has a download link on the site. After some messing I also came to the conclusion that the only working kernel on that site was the 1.45 one which still has the freezing problems for heart gold/ soul silver... Also updates and other kernels give me nothing more than a white screen after the loading screen.

After that, someone directed me here. I downloaded the kernel and instelled the multi thingy "GEi_R4i YSMenu" on the root of my card after I format it with the panasonic thingy. All went well and for the first time the kernel actually worked but now I get the error message: "akloader.nds can't open loader" whenever I want to start anything...

I hope I'm not wasting your time
thanks

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
retrogamefan, the next DSTT update can you add Pokemon Black/White 2 both european and US rom support as soon as you can when the dump gets released? BTW Can you add the TTMenu on the next update instead of the YSMenu?

Gr3yghost28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan, the next DSTT update can you add Pokemon Black/White 2 both european and US rom support as soon as you can when the dump gets released? BTW Can you add the TTMenu on the next update instead of the YSMenu?

I'm soooooo glad retrogamer fixed Black and White all regions. I was having such a hard time getting B/W to work on my DSTT.

@Yepi69 why would you want to use the TTmenu? The YSmenu is waaaay better than the default TTmenu. No need for decrypting any games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE