1. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Concubus™ The Moody Enby

Antarctica

2. RobGBA

RobGBA Newbie
    Newcomer

Thanks for the Updates! My DSTTi was definately worth buying because of your updates!! :D

3. xijet13

xijet13 Member
    Newcomer

Could get an upgrade to run the game Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (E) [No 5790], please?. Because the latest updates taken don't work.
    -----------------------------
    Sorry, if you don't understand this message. I'm using an internet translator.

4. 112345veronica

112345veronica GBAtemp Regular

I dont think Captain Morgane fixed yet for dstt

5. LMNt80

LMNt80 Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Could someone help me? I'm using an M3i Zero and I don't get this firmware to be the primary firmware. In the instructions it says that I have to put the m3iZero firmware in the root of my microSD and also to copy all the files from the new firmware to the root. But the two system folders can't be placed there simultaneously because they have the same name. I don't understand the instructions, could someone help me?

6. jy112230

jy112230 Newbie
    Newcomer

please check gbatemp message
    i trust you
    it is korean game issue Moyeora! Kirby! (K)

7. svarog84

svarog84 Member
    Newcomer

Hi, i have R4i-SDHC.hk, is it possible to run it on DSi 1.4.4e firmware?

8. Skixy

Skixy Fight me.

United States
    @retrogamefan,i heard u made the cheats for IE2 blizzard and firestorm(FR),so can u make cheats for the europe version?

9. Julda

Julda Newbie
    Newcomer

Hello,

this might not be the right place to ask this but I have a problem with SD formatter and formating my card.

I use a Kingston 8GB class 10 mircoSDHC and I cannot get it to format the card with the option FORMAT TYPE - FULL (Erase ON). When I try it I allways end up with the message flash erase not supported and in the results
    it says "flash erase operation has been cancelled because this device didn't support it".

I really tried hard to get this working since I thought I had an other card which had successfully done so.
    I tried the Panasonic SD formatter v.2.x and the newer SD formatter from the SD association v. 3.1 (In 3.1 the setting for format type that corresponds to FULL (Erase ON) is called FULL (Erase) if I'm not mistaken) . I tried different USB card readers and even changed USB port in some of the tries just to make certain. I tried it on different computers and with different OS. And I tried to google to find a solution but there was none.
    I can however Quickformat the card or even format it as FULL (Erase OFF)/FULL (overwrite)

Then I tried the other card a Sandisk 8GB class 6. I thought I had succesfully performed a format with Erase ON, on that card in the past but apparently I must remeber wrong since it also gave me the error message flash erase not supported.
    Both cards are not new anymore but they should not be worn out already.

So now I'm clueless to where the error might be, it should not be my hard or software which only leaves the conclusion that it is not possible to use format type FULL (Erase ON) / FULL (erase) with micro SD cards.
    But then I think there would be more people complaining about it not working so please someone enlighten me.
    Is this really working for others or not, and what do I need to do to get it working.
    Or might it be that this Full (erase on)/Full (Erase) is only needed and working the first time you do it and later a overwrite or quickformat is enough?
    What confuses me most is the fact that why would retrogamefan ask us to do it that way (and other websites recommending the same) if it wasn't working for mirco sd cards.

10. Kuroko Shirai

Kuroko Shirai GBAtemp Regular

^ You shouldn't be bothered by that much if it doesn't work... you're lucky if it DOES work... but yeah, just go on with your formatting and the game c/ping.

11. jimmyemunoz

jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    OK, only small micro sd cards are going to be able to use that option (non-sdhc) Without that setting, erase "on," your card will still be erased, which acheives the goal you're trying to obtain. :D RetroGameFan's kernel will still work, and you need not pay attention to that one section of his guide. I guess the manufacturers of flash cards, as well as RGF, assume you know what I just told you.

12. Skixy

Skixy Fight me.

United States
    y do i get a white screen with jump ultimate stars?

13. retrogamefan

OP retrogamefan ***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
    Developer

Antarctica
    @ Everyone

A new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

1 person likes this.
  14. WIIstpM

WIIstpM Member
    Newcomer

United States
    @RetroGamefan I am not able to play Pokemon White Deluxe (Pokemon White hack) isn't it included in the DAT? Getting errcode=-4...

Btw, it's version 0.8, updated on 14 April 2012

15. Skixy

Skixy Fight me.

United States
    @retrogamefan,does Jump Ultimate Stars(English patched) work on ur firmware?
    i get a white screen when i try to load it?Why is this?

16. jimmsu66

jimmsu66 Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    you need to use clean roms with RGF Dats

17. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

United States
    >List of games that need to be decrypted:
    SHOVELWARE

18. esl310

esl310 Member
    Newcomer

@retrogamefan

Hello, RGF.
    I had a request before, but my request was missing in this update.
    So, I once again request.

Game Name: Kirby Mass Attack (K)
    Number: XXXX
    What's problem: infolib errcode=-4 and white out after loading the game.

I believe you.
    Have a good time ^^!

19. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    hello, will this firmware work on this card from r4i-sdhc.com?

[​IMG]

In the working list, the r4i sdhc revolution cards are mentioned, but not those with the 3ds label specifically. though on random online forums, i hear people saying it would work, but i'm not sure if they were really sure about what card is used and all...

either way, if i try to use this as a secondary firmware, is there anything that could go wrong when trying it out? like completely crashing everything or something terrible like that?

20. 112345veronica

112345veronica GBAtemp Regular

yes this card works with RGFs firmware need the R4sdhc/R4 sdhci folder need the 3 files on sd card along with existing cards firmware

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - RetroGameFan, Releases, Updates