Retroflag update SUPERpi cases with faux cartridge slots + GIVE-AWAY!

retroflag_carts.jpg

*Limited time remaining*

Retroflag
have updated their SUPERpi line of Raspberry Pi cases with magnetic cartridges that sit on top of the unit and can house spare micro SD cards. The cartridges don't bring any real functionality nor are there any other updates to the cases, meaning unfortunately, this line of cases are not yet compatible with the newly released Raspberry Pi 4. However, the cartridges add a fun little flair to an already great line of cases and can even be decorated with included Super Mario Kart inspired stickers!

You can check out our review of the Retroflag line of Raspberry Pi cases here.

:arrow: Source

To celebrate the launch of these cases and thanks to our friends at Retroflag - we have 4 of these cases and matching USB controllers to give away! We'll even throw in some GBAtemp stickers and magnets too!

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these newly released cases for free all you have to do to enter is post a reply to this thread. Full terms and conditions of entry can be found in the first reply.

Available prizes:
  • 1x Retroflag SNES (U) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES (U) style USB controller
  • 1x Retroflag SNES/SFC (J/E) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES/SFC (J/E) style USB controller
  • 1x Retroflag SNES/SFC (J/E) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES/SFC (J/E) style USB controller
Please note a Raspberry Pi is not included and you'll have to provide this yourself to make a complete package.

Good luck to all those who enter!

SFC+pi_th.jpg
SNES+pi_th.jpg

Attachments

• SNES+pi.jpg
    SNES+pi.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 241
  • SFC+pi.jpg
    SFC+pi.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 269

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I probably wouldn't use it, but it'd be a good gift to a needy family with young kids. I know it doesn't come with the Pi, which won't a problem for me.

Hmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria

How to enter:

Simply post a reply to this thread. If you are not currently a member you can register for free

Full terms and conditions of entry:

By contributing towards this topic and entering the competition you agree to the below terms:
  • Closing date is Sunday 8th September 2019 midnight BST
  • Winners are picked at random if eligible for entry
  • The staff's decision is final
  • Competition open to members worldwide
  • Those in selected countries may not be eligible for delivery and alternate arrangements will be made for compensation
  • Only 1 entry per member - multiple accounts/entries will be detected and members disqualified
  • The prize is listed as above and shipping costs are covered by GBAtemp though country-specific import fees may be issued and will be the responsibility of the receiver
*Limited time remaining*

Retroflag
have updated their SUPERpi line of Raspberry Pi cases with magnetic cartridges that sit on top of the unit and can house spare micro SD cards. The cartridges don't bring any real functionality nor are there any other updates to the cases, meaning unfortunately, this line of cases are not yet compatible with the newly released Raspberry Pi 4. However, the cartridges add a fun little flair to an already great line of cases and can even be decorated with included Super Mario Kart inspired stickers!

You can check out our review of the Retroflag line of Raspberry Pi cases here.

:arrow: Source

To celebrate the launch of these cases and thanks to our friends at Retroflag - we have 4 of these cases and matching USB controllers to give away! We'll even throw in some GBAtemp stickers and magnets too!

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these newly released cases for free all you have to do to enter is post a reply to this thread. Full terms and conditions of entry can be found in the first reply.

Available prizes:
Please note a Raspberry Pi is not included and you'll have to provide this yourself to make a complete package.

Good luck to all those who enter!

Hmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi dear at GBAtemp I am very interesting in retro gaming consoles and I hope to be a winner ️
Thank you very much for all your help and enjoy the giveaway I love you GBATEMP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16