RetroArch support of 3rd party Fighting Sticks?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by OleSchool, Mar 16, 2017.

1. OleSchool
    OP

OleSchool Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    United States
    Sup everyone,

I have two 3rd party Wii controllers (Hori Fighting Sticks) that I'd like to get working on my RetroArch (v1.3.6) cores.

So when I startup RA with a Hori Fighting Stick plugged into the WiiMote, it doesn't allow me to move the selection up / down or use any button. If I pull out the Hori Stick and plug in a Wii Classic Controller, it immediately detects it and I can use its with no problems.

But the Hori Fighting sticks both work with VC games and other Wii games, so its not the sticks. So how can I fix this? I'd love to use these on the Neo Geo and Capcom games, help!

2. FiVEL

FiVEL Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    United States
    Baldwin Park CA
    here ya go , hopefully this list will help

https://github.com/libretro/retroarch-joypad-autoconfig/tree/master/udev

3. OleSchool
    OP

OleSchool Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    United States
    Hey Fivel,
    Thanks for the response.
    I'm a lil noobish to Retroarch, so when I looked at the list of cfg files in that link I found one that I think is for the Wii Hori fighting stick.

But where do I put it and how do I load it into Retroarch? im using 1.3.6 RA if that matters.

Any help is appreciated
    Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice