SIX10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SIX10 Are you sure about this?

Also, are you trying to start it from HBC? Would you try loading it using a forwarder channel for RA-HEXAECO? (Look at @RunningSnakes' fowarder folder at https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kup4smqh4aw45/RunningSnakes_Forwarders and download the forwarder called RetroArch SS Hexaeco)

Because i use RA-HEXAECO and it works fine for me.
I am trying to start it with the HBC, I'll try a forwarder tonight.

@SIX10
In fact if it is a common problem, what you have to do is to enter the folder where the cores are, delete the one that says "boot.dol" and copy any other core (I did it with the snes9x one) and rename it as boot.dol.
With this, the program should work fine.
If the above doesn't work, I'll try this too. Seems like a weird fix!

PacBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of which one has the better snes emulator, Snes9xGx is better for compatibility and you can play lightgun games. With ReHexaeco you have video settings like prescale that can make your snes games look good if you don't like the raw pixel.

Dimka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
RA-HEXAECO
На самом деле реальный форк для таких систем : Cps1,Cps2,Cps3 ,Fba Arcade,Sega,Sega Cd,Snes,NeoGeo,TurboGrafx-16,Pc Engine.:) :nayps3:

Last edited by Dimka,
  • Love
Reactions: SaulFabre

Dimka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
На самом деле приятно видеть что
RA-HEXAECO реально существует наверное причина этому расстроенный и нестабильный RetroArch-Wii. Если уж честно говорить над RetroArch-Wii попросту прикололись набросав в архив RetroArch-Wii конкретно не нужных и нерабочих ядер разных эмуляторов. Мне кажется что RA-HEXAECO очень похож на эмулятор аркадных автоматов FBA Next в котором нету лишних и ненужных эмуляторов на верно именно поэтому эмулятор аркады FBA Next по своему стабилен.

Last edited by Dimka,

MikeBeast12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, RetroArch-Hexaeco is really recommended for the Wii, and exclusively for the Wii. I still like Mednafen, FCEU, Genesis+, and SNES9x. These are fun emulators for the time being...

• Love
Reactions: SaulFabre
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AliceCE @ AliceCE: optiplicks