Homebrew RetroArch Not Loading in Atmosphere (The software was closed because an error occurred.)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,793
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Just got back into hacking my Switch and got Atmosphere with the fusee-primary.bin payload and I downloaded RetroArch 1.7.8 from their site but everytime I try to load it from the Homebrew Menu, I get the (The software was closed because an error occurred message.)

I've been doing the title override method but RetroArch won't load no matter what I try. Am I missing something? I'm just trying to use the Mupen N64 emulator.

Last edited by ,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try with Retroarch 1.7.7, 1.7.8 just came out I don't think it's even known if it works yet on Switch.

But do you have the atmosphere patches?

Last edited by EmulateLife,
D

Deleted User

OP
Try with Retroarch 1.7.7, 1.7.8 just came out I don't think it's even known if it works yet on Switch.

But do you have the atmosphere patches?
I'll try that version. I'm still kind of new to atmosphere ,so what patches are you talking about ?

D

Deleted User

OP
I'll try that version. I'm still kind of new to atmosphere ,so what patches are you talking about ?
If you're asking, you are most likely missing patches. Google Kosmos atmosphere and download the patches from the link for your CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."