Homebrew Retroarch Nightlies don't works anymore since 29th Aug. Here the last working version.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Is there a retro arch version that lets you save the resolution yet?
The current version lets you save resolutions but is less compatible with games that were previously working.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ripping-the-nes-virtual-console-palette.371706/
I also have my own version based on 1.0.0.2 that lets you force a resolution at startup but you need to write it yourself in the config file; 'video_vres' 0=512x192, 38=640x480, etc. You can find the link in the op.
If you end up trying my builds check for the input sticking bug, I recently added a fix for it, would be nice to have proper confirmation that it is indeed fixed because it is definitely fixed for me.

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The current version lets you save resolutions but is less compatible with games that were previously working.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ripping-the-nes-virtual-console-palette.371706/
I also have my own version based on 1.0.0.2 that lets you force a resolution at startup but you need to write it yourself in the config file; 'video_vres' 0=512x192, 38=640x480, etc. You can find the link in the op.
If you end up trying my builds check for the input sticking bug, I recently added a fix for it, would be nice to have proper confirmation that it is indeed fixed because it is definitely fixed for me.
I download it, but, again Mame 2003 stills not working here after I load a game. I wanted to play Buck O hare :s

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have a link to the source where it is working with that game I can include it.

I dont understand anything about this, but, I dont now why, older cores of mame 2003 are not working on my wii, last year they was working, I don't know exactly why they stopped. The first mame2003 that I tested by @Wiimpathy worked with that game

GaelMaverick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anybody here able to put "3xkicks" and "3 punches" in one button input successfully, on retroarch? This happens to be preety important to be able to play most of the cps2 fight games right....

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
has retroarch development stoped for the wii? its been months since a working nightly appeared

In HunterK words: "they [Wii Retroarch nightlies] broke at the end of August. We haven't had a chance to figure out what broke".

I don't know much about programing, but wouldn't be easier to go back to, I don't know, 1.0.0.2 and star working again from there? If they want to priorize in other versions it's their call, but it seems that the Wii port or RA was getting more issues with each update and it could get very annoying to fix.

That version seems like it was the most stable, although, of course, I'm quite lost when it comes to the development of Retroarch nowadays.
Which is considered the best version today?

Autism Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Autism Gamer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/