Hacking Emulation RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put FramSkip 1, it usually improves most games here, use the PSP BIOS renamed to the required BIOS, that's what helped here, but no miracle lol.
How to put FramSkip 1?

EDIT: Also, games like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night give me glitchy text during the voiced conversation. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by NANASHI89,

The_Ho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thing is, I tend to have different versions of one game. Example: Mega Man X6, Mega Man X6 Tweaked, Mega Man X6 He's Edition, etc.

And I dunno how to get the same game, and it's mods, on the same Memory Card with Adrenaline.
Just change the ID of these games by 1 digit and they will save in different folders.

Reactions: NANASHI89

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is it possible to expect improvements in GBA and SNES emulation in the near future for Vita?
We're at a point where most of the games that could potentially interest us are playable but patched games (FF 6 Sound and Color Restoration for GBA and Breath of Fire 2 Re-Translation are two examples on my mind right now) are still unplayable.
My question is, have we reached the point where it's impossible for the Vita to get perfect SNES and GBA emulation?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Is it possible to expect improvements in GBA and SNES emulation in the near future for Vita?
We're at a point where most of the games that could potentially interest us are playable but patched games (FF 6 Sound and Color Restoration for GBA and Breath of Fire 2 Re-Translation are two examples on my mind right now) are still unplayable.
My question is, have we reached the point where it's impossible for the Vita to get perfect SNES and GBA emulation?

No. its still very possible for improvements. it might be next week. next year. or next decade.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Finally got my number transferred