1. rsn8887

rsn8887 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes indeed PUAE is quite a bit slower than UAE4All2. Even on Switch, it cannot run Reshoot-R in full speed. On Vita, I was able to run Turrican and IK+ on A500 config in full speed, but none of the A1200 games run full speed for me. But Retroarch has so many options, maybe there's an option that speeds it up a lot? Threaded Video etc. I am not sure.

One thing is for sure: UAE4All2 standalone emulator is MUCH faster on Vita.

I have no plan to convert UAE4All2 into a Retroarch core it would be a lot of work and it works fine standalone already.

Last edited by rsn8887, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Snowbro88

Snowbro88 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Ok, thanks for the reply.

3. Archangel22

Archangel22 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Can I ask for help on how to create playlists? I downloaded a bunch of console no intro rom set directories for gb, gbc, gba, sega consoles and nintendo consoles. I unzipped them and even unzipped each game that was zipped within that zipped folder. Moved them to my ux0\ROMS folder. I then select scan directory by navigating to the ROM folder, wait for ages to scan it all yet retroarch does not show me any games at all its all empty no playlists created. Ive done it for 2 days redownloading the no intro rom packs and starting over but I cant understand what am I missing here?

If I load the core game manually 1 game at a time it shows up in my history and I can play the game fine and it shows thumbnail of the game cover, yet no console based playlists at all are created

4. FmT

FmT Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    Last edited by FmT, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:34 AM
  5. SeongGino

OP SeongGino The Average One

United States
    Updated main post. About darn time. >.>'
    • Updated links/version to match current release.
    • Added cores to the list (both new to this release, and ones I simply forgot to add due to inactivity)
    • Reformatted fonts some more, should be slightly more consistent in size and impact.
    We (read: I) really should update some of the performance metrics at some point. It's been a while since I've gone through my collection here, and with enforced quarantining, I should get around to doing it. Will I? Eh, that's always up in the air with me.

Rahkeesh likes this.
  6. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Just put 60 FPS for gPSP, it's really god tier at this point now that the dynarec is fixed. Even absolute dogs like Drill Dozer and Tactics Ogre are flawless.

7. Bajdo

Bajdo Member
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
    I would LOVE to be able to play Final Fantasy VI on SNES with (almost) full speed and non glitch music. Possible??

8. rioray

rioray GBAtemp Regular

France
    Nice! it's cool!!

you give me the motivation to fix the Hatari core (as a fan of Atari ST:D)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Garcimak likes this.
  9. SeongGino

OP SeongGino The Average One

United States
    Release wen?

10. lazyguy

lazyguy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    can vita use shaders? or is powerful enough to use them?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - RetroArch, Nightlies, Libretro