RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SeongGino, Aug 5, 2016.

1. rez78

rez78 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2017
    Italy
    Fbaneo require bios like mame? Thanks

2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    Hey there not used my vita in ages.. Installed fine but it says failed to save to config file .... At startup .. & of course I can't save anything? It worked fine last year .. No ibea how to fix this

3. swosho

swosho Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2015
    Ukraine
    I've missed the exact time when but sometime recently Neko Project II Kai core has finally returned to the Vita builds and although it's runs tad slow, adventure games and such play fine with it.

Last edited by swosho, Jun 3, 2019
  4. AkitoUF

AkitoUF GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2016
    Chile
    Anyone else been having problems with the latest version where you can't play a game with a different core after playing one with another core?

Last edited by AkitoUF, Jun 6, 2019
  5. Slaymetender

Slaymetender Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2019
    United States
    I have this same issue. I'm new to using RetroArch, so I might be showing my blonde side, but if anybody has suggestions to help a girl out, please suggest.

IRHP likes this.
  6. Slaymetender

Slaymetender Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2019
    United States
    Ill add I'm trying with a tiny collection of gb, gbc, and nes games, none are zipped, but are in respective gb, gbc, and nes folders. I can load each rom individually. This works cut its cumbersome. I would like to have play lists for each core. Eventually I'd like to add other cores like ps1, genesis, psp and mame too. I can load a core, but no Playlist gets created after scanning, so I never see the controller icon for the core on my screen. Can I hack a file and drop it in the proper directory to make retroarch think it created the Playlist? Or is there a way to manually create a Playlist?

7. rez78

rez78 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2017
    Italy
  8. setsunafseiei885

setsunafseiei885 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    Indonesia
    Hello, anyone have a troble to add roms to favorite tab? I can't add any roms to favorite tab since v.1.7.7, I select my fav rom and select add to fav its say successfull added to fav but when I check it no roms appreare on fav tab, but its work well on v.1.7.6, also anyone know how to fix slowdown when I use Background Music on RetroArch Menu? the BGM play well in menu but when I scroll the tab n roms list the Music start shuttering, its really nice to have BGM in menu.

9. Cloudffvi

Cloudffvi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Hello! Does anyone know a method that allows you to use sleep mode with the Vita and Retroarch with the PS1 and Sega CD cores?

10. BOBBYD1GITAL

BOBBYD1GITAL Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Czech Republic
    If anyone wants me to try running a specific game or if they are having issues feel free to ask here and I will do what I can to assist.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Just what about Ecstatica 2

11. dragonz

dragonz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2015
    United States
    how do I check which version of retro arch am I running?

12. AkitoUF

AkitoUF GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2016
    Chile
    Lower left corner in the main menu without having a core loaded.

13. BOBBYD1GITAL

BOBBYD1GITAL Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Czech Republic

Hi! Iam very interested in running Ecstatica 2 on ps vita... Can you help me pls?

14. Weixiangyu

Weixiangyu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2019
    China
    Hey man,my vita’s retroarch netplay Unable to act as host,display network initialization failed.But I can connect to the computer of retroarch.(computer is host).plase help me.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And If my vita is connected to the computer, the work is fine.However, the reverse is not possible.two vitas is same.

15. dragonz

dragonz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2015
    United States
    Anyway to run LOLicon with the pcpsx core (playstation core) without crashing my vita tv?

16. sonoranreptile

sonoranreptile Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2009
    United States
    So I cannot get any rom from any system, no matter the core I use to save via a save state. It just stays on "0%: saving state" at the bottom of the screen the entire time i'm in retroarch. It goes away after I restart but no saves anywhere. I've installed the stable 1.7.7 and the latest nightly and it does the same in both. Any ideas WTH is going on??

17. setsunafseiei885

setsunafseiei885 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    Indonesia
    Hello, could you port PUAE core (Amiga emu) to RA PS vita, just like you port sgx, fb2018 and fbneo core to ps vita, I know uaeall2 standalone amiga emu available for vita, but I do like play amiga games on RA instead, thank you in advance.

18. FmT

FmT Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Japan
    Last edited by FmT, Aug 27, 2019
    swosho and setsunafseiei885 like this.
  19. setsunafseiei885

setsunafseiei885 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    Indonesia
  20. rez78

rez78 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2017
    Italy
    Somebody have tried 1.7.8 version? I've tried,but crashes after some seconds. Why?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted