Hacking Emulation RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can see retroarch folders in appmeta on vita but not on the FTP client...

none of the retroarch title ids are visable... i deleted them before from FTP then reinstall new vps and no new title ids show up??

Last edited by IpsoFact0,

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm trying to play golden sun on gba but during battles there is major slow down when attacking. i've tried all the gba emulators in retroarch and mgba. i can't even get the game to load in gpsp, just black screens for one second then kicks back to the retroarch menu.

has anyone else tried this game with any success?

BxThorne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great job guys but this easy rpg player is horrible. i tried a few 2000/2003 titles that were relatively small(200mb) and it would crash. just get Ara Fell to work please thx ;>

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to push any unnecessary buttons here, but is there any chance RetroArch can recognize USB controllers? I've got RetroArch running on my PSTV right now and it would be peachy keen to be able to use my USB Saturn joypad. Heck, if there was a way to make the PSTV recognize USB input in general, that would be exceptional. I don't know if such a program exists.

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please find it kind enough in their heart to tell us where to dL the "romsets" for neo geo?? i have the latest retroarch release (8/19) so im using the familiar neogeo
v0.2.97.30 ! i just downloaded a rom set that was nealry 10gb for nothing because it was tagged with
v0.2.97.30. i hav my bios in the rom directery as well as the core/system directly help plz i love samsho5 too thx
Samshoo5 didn't work for me , I don't think all games work

Open the neogeo.zip and check that it has a file called uni bios 30 and 31
Follow the first post
https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenEmu/comments/2nbrw1/neo_geo_roms_in_mame_for_openemu/

Reactions: BxThorne

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsho5 and Samsho5sp are both working fine here. You have a bad rom. I can't tell you where to find them, but my samsho5 rom is 81Mb. I'm not sure what you downloaded at 10Gb (or did you mean 10mb?).

Also, make sure your rom and bios are for FBAlpha and not MAME. That tripped me up for a while.

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsho5 and Samsho5sp are both working fine here. You have a bad rom. I can't tell you where to find them, but my samsho5 rom is 81Mb. I'm not sure what you downloaded at 10Gb (or did you mean 10mb?).

Also, make sure your rom and bios are for FBAlpha and not MAME. That tripped me up for a while.
Can you tell me if strhoop works for you

BxThorne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ooh ok thx for the help. this is where i downloaded the 10gb of roms loL smh. i didn't know that the bios were specific like that so im going to play around with it for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup