RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SeongGino, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Metoroid0

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 2, 2012
    Japan
    SR388
    HEY! i always wondered that why some nes games slows down when i have beast of a PC. i always thought my pc isnt good enough for nes emulation xD so is there any way to tovercome that?

2. Quackington

Quackington Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2010
    Hi there,

I'm finally getting back into Vita homebrew (last dabbled in Summer 2016). I've downloaded RetroArch version 1.7.3 as instructed in the OP and have run it on my system. Back when I was using Homebrew in 2016, I just had a single SNES 9X 2005 core installed, as I didn't need anything else. This latest 1.7.3 version seems to have everything. I can't seem to find a setting for video resolution within version 1.7.3 so I can change resoltuon betwen 4:3 and 16:9 amongst others. I've gone through the quick menu and other parts of it too. All I can find for video settings are to change it between PAL/NTSC/auto.

Can someone please help? Thanks.

EDIT: found it! I didn't know you could scroll left and right in the RetroArch menu to find other settings, I was just scrolling up and down.

Last edited by Quackington, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:21 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice