Retroarch is now on Retail Mode (Xbox Series S/X)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i just be careful no delete Retro or other because Microsoft as all deleted in store.
saw on gamr's discord channel that everything has been reuploaded. it should be available now as this was at 10:30, my time, approximately, and he said it could take 1-2 hours for the store to show it, and it's after 1 where I live now.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw on gamr's discord that pcsx2 is removed from Retroarch in favor of a standalone emulator. It's an alpha build right now, but it's said it will be far better than the Retroarch core was.

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Saw on gamr's discord that pcsx2 is removed from Retroarch in favor of a standalone emulator. It's an alpha build right now, but it's said it will be far better than the Retroarch core was.
You read things horribly wrong I'm afraid.

The core was never being removed, what was removed was an alpha build of a standalone PCSX2 UWP port that was up temporarily.

It was removed due to developer wishes.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20220602_212121.jpg

the standalone ps2 emulator in dev mode on my series x.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested a couple games. I've since changed to widescreen. the first image is what happened with the standalone ps2 emulator with the mystical ninja prototype. it was majorly fucked up, but at least something loaded unlike the retroarch core, which just crashes. the second, tod, seems to run at full speed. not too bad for an alpha, could've been a lot worse.

20220603_101506.jpg

20220603_101553.jpg

Simba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
1st, big thank @wiired24, for his work.

Have two questions,
most of my game dont have thumbnails, what to do that all my games have thumbnails?

I cant start Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider 2, using DuckStation core, I start both games, but after I go "Start New Game" in options of game, I getting black screen. Its same for both games.
Every other PS1 game works normal, tryied multiply game and image version for both games, and always is same thing.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st, big thank @wiired24, for his work.

Have two questions,
most of my game dont have thumbnails, what to do that all my games have thumbnails?

I cant start Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider 2, using DuckStation core, I start both games, but after I go "Start New Game" in options of game, I getting black screen. Its same for both games.
Every other PS1 game works normal, tryied multiply game and image version for both games, and always is same thing.
There's a thumbnail Downloader in Retroarch.

Reactions: Simba1

Simba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

I find solution for this problem,
from some reason in order this two games to work for both games it needs to load .cue file (instead of .bin) from internal HDD (it want work from external like any other game works).

Last edited by Simba1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.