I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

RetroArch Colors Icon Pack

AJ1tbk0.png
I just edited all of 21 retroarch cores icons and I want to share them as an Icon pack.
All of the files are properly named. Just drag ,drop and replace your current .smdh files.
Download attached below.

I recommend making a folder only for the retroarch emulators to not mix them with your other apps art style.
If you are using @mashers Homebrew Launcher Mod remeber to create the folder on the root of your 3ds sd card and on the same name of the folder add the extension .hbfolder to it.

Example: SD:Emulators.hbfolder/gpsp_libretro/emulator files

For the emulators click here
Get @mashers Homebrew Launcher Mod here

Full credits to the RetroArch team!! I only modified the colors, They made the awesome icons.
Here is another Icon pack with some .smdh I made for the RetroArch cores before they had their official ones.
fNtvW0w.png

Download attached below too.

:yay: Enjoy. :nds:

Attachments

• RetroArch Colors Icon Pack.rar
    30 KB · Views: 463
  • JJTapia19's Custom Icon Pack.rar
    28.9 KB · Views: 392
  • RetroArch Colors Icon Pack v1.1.rar
    31.3 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by JJTapia19,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Cool! Can't you do a pack of your own icons as well? I liked yours better, with the consoles! :)
I added a pack with the .smdh files I've made to the first post. I'll try to make more icons and also a colored version with the ones I'm missing soon. Thanks for your feedback @SLiV3R and @DjoeN :yay:

Last edited by JJTapia19,
Reactions: SLiV3R and DjoeN

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I added a pack with the .smdh files I've made to the first post. I'll try to make more icons and also a colored version with the ones I'm missing soon. Thanks for your feedback @SLiV3R and @DjoeN :yay:

Cool! Thanx =) I was wondering if you could do a thing: The Neo Geo and Turbo Graphics could be shown as consoles as well! I really like the "isometric" view that you have on the NES and SNES! =)

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Cool! Thanx =) I was wondering if you could do a thing: The Neo Geo and Turbo Graphics could be shown as consoles as well! I really like the "isometric" view that you have on the NES and SNES! =)
I made these two icons from their consoles. It was really hard to find some pictures that went well with the others and I'm still not that convinced with them but I'll try to do better ones later. I really need some sleep :rofl2:

NIFZZcz.png

Attachments

• Neo & Turbo Console Icons.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: DjoeN and SLiV3R

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Quick little update. Added fmsx .smdh

IiAuGWY.png

Download attached to the first post for the full updated Icon Pack or if you had the first version already I'll leave this icon only attached to this post.

Attachments

• fMSX Colored Icon.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 174

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass