1. YukidaruPunch

YukidaruPunch GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    There are a few different UIs in Retroarch, and you can select them in Drivers > Menu and customise them in - I believe - User Interface > Appearance. I strongly disliked the original rgui until I realised I could remove the checkerboard pattern and make it purple.

I agree Retroarch's UI is incredibly non-intuitive. It just feels like it was built with power users or people acquainted with programming in mind. To anyone not interested in that, it's a nightmare. To this day I sometimes get bugs I don't understand and have to redo my configuration. Best thing I can say is you get used to it; as the tool is rather fantastic and has changed the face of emulation so quickly in so little time.

Last edited by YukidaruPunch, Oct 11, 2019
  2. KingDedede678

KingDedede678 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Retroarch is one of my favourite multi emulators

3. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Malwarebytes Bootable Developer
    Developer

United States
    Very cool. More options is always welcomed. ^_^

4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Sorry bud I wasn’t ignoring you please don’t think I was I got caught up with a bit of switch related issues. Is it a lot better nowadays? it’s been along time since I last tried it I should have another go! The only n64 title I could play properly was SM64 but not a bad thing. What setup are you using nowadays?

Last edited by Reecey, Oct 12, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - touchscreen, RetroArch, released