Homebrew Retroarch 1.5.0 is out on Nightlies - Many bugs fixed!

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried it too, I can't get any core to recognize roms either. I tried NES (Nestopia and Fceum), SNES and Sega Genesis cores with no luck.

Not only that, but I get code dumps when I exit too.

Last edited by Maeson,

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried it too, I can't get any core to recognize roms either. I tried NES (Nestopia and Fceum), SNES and Sega Genesis cores with no luck.

Not only that, but I get code dumps when I exit too.

Well here they are working, and I'm using zipped roms. About Game Cube controller, I find that it wors only if the wiimote stay turned off.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I see... Retroarch only accepts zipped roms now (The 1.0.0.2 cores I've been using for a long time did not). Now I can see them on the list.

TheArcuzHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see... Retroarch only accepts zipped roms now (The 1.0.0.2 cores I've been using for a long time did not). Now I can see them on the list.
How do you install the RetroArch and where can I find it? Do I install it the same as any homebrew channel app?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: rogerioronin

rogerioronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But remember that on 1.0.02 you don't have some cores like the mame 2000 and 2003 and Atari2600

soniccomcisbr no RetroArch 1.0.0.2 tem sim estes núcleos, não tem oficialmente, mas tem estes nucleos e muitos outros que as versões mais novas não possui, mas acho que você sabe disso!

English
soniccomcisbr in RetroArch 1.0.0.2 has yes these cores, does not have officially, but has these cores and many others that the newer versions do not own, but I think you know it!

soniccomcisbr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
soniccomcisbr no RetroArch 1.0.0.2 tem sim estes núcleos, não tem oficialmente, mas tem estes nucleos e muitos outros que as versões mais novas não possui, mas acho que você sabe disso!

English
soniccomcisbr in RetroArch 1.0.0.2 has yes these cores, does not have officially, but has these cores and many others that the newer versions do not own, but I think you know it!

They updated 1.0.0.2 cores? I could back to this version if all cores that I have on 1.3.6 version (the one I normally use) have all functions, like the Nestopia original pallete

Reactions: rogerioronin

TheArcuzHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much!!!! do I just move this to the "apps" folder and make a folder inside called "RetroArch"?
Edit: On my SD card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you! but where to place those files? Straight to the SD card directory, or to the "Apps" Folder?

TheArcuzHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much!!!! do I just move this to the "apps" folder and make a folder inside called "RetroArch"?
Edit: On my SD card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you! but where to place those files? Straight to the SD card directory, or to the "Apps" Folder?
found out! it was like that. just moved everything to the apps folder, inside a folder called "Retroarch-Wii", DONT NAME IT "RetroArch" BY ITSELF, BECAUSE WHEN YOU RUN THE APP FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL, IT MAKES A FOLDER CALLED LIKE THAT.

JoeChin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latest nightly still has the Gamebatte .dol spitting out "Gamecube controller detected" every five seconds, as it has for a long time. Just wish somebody would take note of this damn thing, my attempts to brute force it away have all been futile and my Github post from a couple months ago has yet to get any kind of response. In general the Wii nightlies have been very unreliable for a long time, not really sure what's going on.

Last edited by JoeChin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs