RetroAchievements adds support for PlayStation 2 games

djksadjlkasdjaskld.png

Looking to revisit some classic PlayStation 2 favorites with a new spin? You can, now that RetroAchievements has just added support for PS2 titles. Over 80 games now have custom achievement sets, with notable additions including Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, Dragon Quest VIII, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, SSX3, and more. If you make to make use of the RetroAchievements system, you'll need to use PCSX2 as your emulator, and be on Windows 10 or higher. You can see the full supported list below, with more games on the way soon.

:arrow: Source

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cool. Hoping to see a set for:
London Racer: Police Madness on PS2.

Awesome game!!

Also, weren't you the one developing for classic NES series Donkey Kong on GBA?
Yeah I was. Unsure if I plan to continue it though. NES version already has a set and I just struggle to dedicate time to it.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice!! That's a respectable set!
I did the one for Mystical Ninja 64 :)

I saw that you need to re-master Super Mario 64 :P I mastered it, and then was on my way to master the bonus set - but then they put a lot of those bonus achievements into the regular one and I took a break. I'm just 4 cheevs away from mastering it, again.
I have actually mastered SM64 3 times now. It just kept getting revised. And of course every time it was revised I happened to have lost my save file somehow.

Reactions: Issac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night