Suggestion Retro Homebrew section

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As GBATemp started out by sharing ROMs, but then moved on to anti-piracy, ROMs went away. This could be the way to still have ROMs WITHOUT any copyright issues and stuff. I would love to see Tempy star in his own adventure game and such, and this would be cool. I was also thinking the option to share RPGMaker files too.

Reactions: Margen67

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aren't there hacking and homebrew forums for every major hardware for this kind of thing? I'm pretty sure you can have homebrew games hosted like any other hack on filetrip. As for rpgmaker files, not sure how this is seen, since most rpgmaker stuff still originates from somewhat unofficial sources. but
http://gbatemp.net/forums/computer-programming-emulation-and-game-modding.268/
is probably the right place to talk about something like that.

also, Deutsch schreibt man mit 'sch'

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't there hacking and homebrew forums for every major hardware for this kind of thing? I'm pretty sure you can have homebrew games hosted like any other hack on filetrip. As for rpgmaker files, not sure how this is seen, since most rpgmaker stuff still originates from somewhat unofficial sources. but
http://gbatemp.net/forums/computer-programming-emulation-and-game-modding.268/
is probably the right place to talk about something like that.

also, Deutsch schreibt man mit 'sch'

Vielen dank. Englisch tastaturen verwirren mich.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality