Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd offer to help but I know little to nothing about ROM hacking or translating... I mean, I could probably take the time to learn, if I didn't have to worry about moving... Anyway, on topic, good luck with this, and I might try and help here and there, after all, it's experience and I'm always looking to learn something new.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
?????????????????!
????????????????????

???????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????1????!????????????????

????????????????????????
???????????????????????
??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????(?????????)

??????????????????????????????????????

???????????2???????????2??????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????
2???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(????????????????????????????)

???????????????????????????
????????????

Magimog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nicco said:
Game name:
Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2

Box shot:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigbo...12147_front.jpg

Apparently there not going to localize the game,so i was thinking we could translate it.

I can translate it,but i cant make a patch or extract the script.

so any help would be great.

Try learning Japanese.

Ha, I like how you use "Let's do this" and "we could translate it." as if you are rallying troops.

"Let's" indeed.

Nicco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It revives never with such a [katachi] how!
With it is the ice climber of [uwasa] with the society.
“Why the ice climber was chosen?”With you hear well.
First, representing from the Family Computer original character, one it probably will put out! When with it decided, then it was the method of elimination.
 [barunhuaito]… the balloon being divided, useless so to put out and
[abanchiyanpion]… [waza] to put out put out, so
little and if you do not know and [ekisaitobaiku]… the jump stand it is attached and others
it is not, whether [kurukururando]… how it is possible to fight
            (Not to be such problem)
that and, in [kiyara] selection it is important to be “the times when it is possible to only that [kiyara]”.
If the ice climber, that even 2 human simultaneous plays also the fact that the [ji] [tsu] [te] 2 person simultaneously it moves is funny so, you thought, openly became participation.
When the ice climber is designated as the partner, it is the troublesome feeling.
2 human simultaneous combinations at above imagining while the [wa] to be, are difficult to give the impression that, among not knowing well have won, it is strong to the prayer which is operated excessively may be also some lever, is.
Simply, in the ice climber, “aerial side drift speed is slow”, that you say, because with faithfulness to the original and [sumabura] it made also the fatal weak point, the both poles edge it may become [kiyara], is.(Being so with recent adjustment, it seems that becomes without? Are not found but) by the way
[popo] and NANA probably will put out the reed the familiar man and woman yet, is.
Rather than under the sweetheart above the friend

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't this get brought over by XSEED?

Nicco said:
It revives never with such a [katachi] how!
With it is the ice climber of [uwasa] with the society.
“Why the ice climber was chosen?”With you hear well.
First, representing from the Family Computer original character, one it probably will put out! When with it decided, then it was the method of elimination.
?[barunhuaito]… the balloon being divided, useless so to put out and
[abanchiyanpion]… [waza] to put out put out, so
little and if you do not know and [ekisaitobaiku]… the jump stand it is attached and others
it is not, whether [kurukururando]… how it is possible to fight
????????????(Not to be such problem)
that and, in [kiyara] selection it is important to be “the times when it is possible to only that [kiyara]”.
If the ice climber, that even 2 human simultaneous plays also the fact that the [ji] [tsu] [te] 2 person simultaneously it moves is funny so, you thought, openly became participation.
When the ice climber is designated as the partner, it is the troublesome feeling.
2 human simultaneous combinations at above imagining while the [wa] to be, are difficult to give the impression that, among not knowing well have won, it is strong to the prayer which is operated excessively may be also some lever, is.
Simply, in the ice climber, “aerial side drift speed is slow”, that you say, because with faithfulness to the original and [sumabura] it made also the fatal weak point, the both poles edge it may become [kiyara], is.(Being so with recent adjustment, it seems that becomes without? Are not found but) by the way
[popo] and NANA probably will put out the reed the familiar man and woman yet, is.
Rather than under the sweetheart above the friend
Hahahahahahahah get out.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're not going to get a good reception if you don't bring anything meaningful to the table. In addition, attempting to pass a machine translation off as "I can translate it" is just insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt