Hacking "Retrieving device contents, please wait...ERROR!! (Ret =

coedshowers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Davedom said:
Yeah but for one the 3d would be a lot harder to code and where would we find the 3D cover art.

I think that if we simply had it with zero to few effects with the covers that we have it would be awesome though

QUOTE(harrybuttox @ Apr 10 2009, 01:47 AM) My Wad Manager gives me this error when trying to load (ret = -1) im using an 8 GB SDHC card

its your sd card and/or hard drive ret-1 is hardware not compatable or needing partitioned the right way... i was getting it too then just partitioned my 300gb to fat and then usbloader loaded up and formatted it and on my 4gb sdhc it did the same thing but no partitioning would ever fix it....

dud190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had problems using Wad Manager w/ an SDHC card (4GB). I switched to a regular 2GB SD, and I have had no problems.

Maybe it doesn't like the High Capacity SD cards?

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
i use channel file manager with 8GB sdhc. working fine so far.i'm also have a prob with wad manager

harrybuttox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
innercy said:
i use channel file manager with 8GB sdhc. working fine so far.i'm also have a prob with wad manager
Even the Channel File Manager didn't work
frown.gif

penetr8or

Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem with my HDD.
I made two partitions, first is 400gb, second is 79gb
I formatted both as FAT32, then used USB Loader to format partition one for use there.
I then thought I could store wads on the second partition and use that with wad manager, but it doesn't work.
USB Loader has no problems, but the second partition isn't accessible by other apps
frown.gif

It's rather annoying, because I decided to repartition the HDD after I had copied all my games to it.. Which I'm in the process of doing again now.

But I guess I was just being stupid as always
smile.gif

Anyone got any info on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3