Retailer selling XS OS without an account or address?

TehCheez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every website I went to requires an address and I'm not really a fan of that. I talked with customer support chat on sxflashcard.com, and while the chat rep responded very quick and said I could use a fake address, that website sketched me out. I was going to use the PayPal request option but on 2nd thought I use my PayPal for my eBay store and don't really want to chance anything. I think noticed if you use a credit card the payment page isn't even secure. Setup a Visa with privacy.com and the payment failed, customer rep said "We aren't taking Visa at this time"

Is there any websites that do quick delivery and don't need my address and blood type?

D

Deleted User

you need an address to actually have things delivered to you, without an address there's nowhere to ship anything

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen one seller with description like that, maybe mod3dscard or appledrunk? Also I checked the sx os code Ebay retailer, they charge 50$ for that, it's a shame.
Every website I went to requires an address and I'm not really a fan of that. I talked with customer support chat on sxflashcard.com, and while the chat rep responded very quick and said I could use a fake address, that website sketched me out. I was going to use the PayPal request option but on 2nd thought I use my PayPal for my eBay store and don't really want to chance anything. I think noticed if you use a credit card the payment page isn't even secure. Setup a Visa with privacy.com and the payment failed, customer rep said "We aren't taking Visa at this time"

Sandrine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You may try to buy the sx os in Txswitch, one of the official resellers, very safety and can use fake address, but they also don't support Visa card.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um

Doesn't every website taking payment require an address to verify the credit card credentials anyways?

On the flashcard stores, it's a must to enter the address, but I come across to a selly dot gg link which only needs me to pay directly via Paypal, I don't believe it at firstly, then I talked to the seller in Discord and checked the feedbacks of the order, finally paid it and got os license within minutes in an e-mail.

Last edited by larrypretty,
Reactions: Jonna

antyk

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just bought one from 3ds-flashcard - you just need to talk to the guy on discord and its quite smooth from there :)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over