Retail Games Freezing :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ACWWFAN, Jun 27, 2010.

Jun 27, 2010

Retail Games Freezing :( by ACWWFAN at 6:43 PM (556 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    Well I have two retail games that keep on freezing on me. The first one is SSBB, when I try to play story mode it freezes in like 3 minutes. The other game is NSMB, it also freezes after about 5 minutes. I have only been playing world 7 though, so I don't know if it freezes anywhere else. SSBB was freezing before I installed Darkcorp 1.0. I don't think NSMB was, although I didn't play it much before I installed Darkcorp for w/e reason. So, is there any fix for this? I don't think it is entirely Darkcorps fault, and these are the only two games that I know of that are freezing, I played Wii Sports Resort for awhile last night and it was fine...

2. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Uninstall Darkcorp and try to play the games. If they still freeze then its the discs.

3. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    Well one of them already did it before Darkcorp...so I guess it's the disc...

4. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    Well I tried the games in a friends Wii and one of them worked there, but it was the one freezing before I installed Darkcorp, it was SSBB and it freezes when you try to play story mode about 3 minutes through. But you can play anything else all you want...NSMB worked too. Should I install the DVDX patch for when DVDXs stop working or what?