Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
medal.png
Results Are In! #1
Tempmas Mini-Competition results/entries

Pencils down, children. You all did your very best and now the results of your hard work are in! Every day for the next few weeks we'll be posting all of the entries, results, and prizes for the various Tempmas Mini-Competitions as a little treat for those who participated.

For those who missed it (though how could you?), for every day in December we posted a new competition and results the following day. The competitions were varied and the prizes got better as the competition went forward.

calendar_2.jpg

For December 2nd, 2008 you were asked draw up the official GBAtemp Tempmas advent calendar. We'd go on to use this calendar for the rest of the competition. The winner was pancake_wallet, whose entry can be seen here. He was supposed to become the proud owner of a Nintendo DS Screen Protector, but because we felt the prize wasn't fitting he was offered the flashcart of his choice (an M3DS Real) in its place.

Contained in the spoiler box below are the other entries for this competition. Each linked members name leads to their entry.

We apologize for any entries that were overlooked. This either means your entry didn't go through, or it was an invalid format.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, some of these are really nice. But pancake_wallet's was just epicly(not even a word
tongue.gif
)awesome!
smile.gif

And why show full names, how did you even get my full name? Through the e-mail or what...
frown.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the people whose names are mentionned instead of nicknames is because they forgot to include their username in the email.
smile.gif

so I used the name that came with the email

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Would you guys be down to help create a Wiki for the contest?

I figured in the Wiki we would have one main page explaining the contest.
Then below we could list all the competitions we had, linking to a separate page for each contest.
On each page for each contest, we could explain what the contest was about, who won, what they won, their entry and then all the rest of the entries.

I'm sure we could get it done with all of you guys help.
smile.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I remember this thread a little while ago, but for some reason it immediately got removed.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you do the with the rest? I remember competition #19 was in the Last Post Info, clicked it and it was hidden.
frown.gif

Costello said:
the people whose names are mentionned instead of nicknames is because they forgot to include their username in the email.
smile.gif

so I used the name that came with the email
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
pkprostudio said:
Ah my real name is known to the forum. *hides*
ph34r.gif
actually I have no idea who you are.
You should have mentionned your nickname in the email !
... unless your nick is in teh entry somewhere? I should maybe look more closely...
ph34r.gif

edit: oh wait I figured it out anyway. Nice entry! *ahem*
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things