Gaming Restoring Save Issue - Pokemon

Breakshot1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi quick question for anyone,
what the problem is, is i have played through and finished the US version of pokemon,
now i have been trying to import the save into a UK Retail version so i can benefit from the pokewalker,
i followed the steps with the Savsender and it says it was sent to the card successfully, but i still the old save.
hate2.gif

So i was thinking that the save created playing the US version must not be compatible with the UK retail card.

Would this be true or is there another issue.
unsure.gif

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Either that, or it´s because no homebrew up to today can dump or restore saves to a retail Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver without doing some soldering on the cart.
But thats just a speculation as you didn´t tell us wich Pokemon Game you´re talking about.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've been reading here, HG/SS change the voltage on one of the pins of the PCB. There's a picture of someone soldering a wire from pin 4 to a chip's pin to have some sort of hardware be able to get the save from a retail cart. I know that doesn't sound helpful, but it is.

Edit: Click on this link and read the thread for more info and options

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended